LH High Roller Massager Battery Life

Hey guys, I’ve been looking to get the LH High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager. Main question is, on a full charge how much fun do you get. I previously owned the Mantric rotating massager and liked it but was far from perfect especially the really short battery life. Never lasted long enough for what, lets be honest isn’t a five minute thing. Added to that it recently broke altogether. Its made me a little reluctant to buy this one but … I want it lol

1 Like

I have a couple of Nexus massagers. The battery life seems good and so far they are pretty durable

Thanks @Melody1. To be honest they are a little out my price range right now but do want the rotation again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Birthday discount? :grin:

1 Like

Didn’t get one :cry:

Maybe consider the one from we-vibe or lovesense as they tend to be great brands for quality :+1:

To be honest was a bit wary of the app ones as they seem to have connection issues in some of the reviews :confused: damn technology

1 Like

Think I’ve only ever had the apps play up a few times but I guess it may vary depending on where you live perhaps :thinking:

1 Like

Oh that’s good to know. Which do you have buddy?

1 Like

So I have a vector from We-vibe but also a hush butt plug by lovesense and a mantric massager.

They all have great vibrations!

1 Like

How long did it take to get used to the size of hush? How to make it more comfortable any tips prior using injoy large