LH sale!!!!!

ive not suffered from that yet thank god! i cook them in clothed then ice in the undies . xxx

I cant make my mind up what to buy, im spoilt for choice.... wish i had enough money to buy them all!!!

xGHx

aww Nexas.... they'll be other sales... other times... when you have plenty of pennies!!!

xGHx

i'm avoiding even looking at the sale as i dont have the money! if i dont know stuff i want is super cheap i cant spend my rent money lol :P

headsouth wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I wish I had enough to buy ANYTHING! LOL

I'm sure everyone will club together to buy you a couple of things.

Except me.

Not a Union man then?

I posted earlier saying that after buying stoof in the sale i only had 75p left in my bank account. I have managed to get the OH to buy me some things:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14804

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17702

and the free vibe. Hes also told me that hes bought me something off of my wishlist!!! Im soooo excited!! He told me that im not allowed to look at what is missing off of my list and ive got to wait for the parcel to be delivered! Cannot wait until monday!

My sale item arrived today Can't beat the LH express.

I want to get the case, but dont have enough money :( waiting for a cheaque to clear

The Kiss me deadly thing for a fiver was amazing for the price!

The small was perhaps still a bit big but I'm stunned it was that price. I thinks it was a mistake.... Surely it would of sold for £20 or £15?

I'm hoping my stuff will arrive today, too: almost every time it has ended up being "next day" even with the free delivery, and the one time it was longer, it was only the day after. Might have to wait until tomorrow, such a trial!

WandA wrote:

The Kiss me deadly thing for a fiver was amazing for the price!

The small was perhaps still a bit big but I'm stunned it was that price. I thinks it was a mistake.... Surely it would of sold for £20 or £15?

i saw the price and missed out on it was so sexy looking which i had,nt now........linda x

Tell me about it lol! I wish there was some way that anything on our wishlists would just magically appear for like 1 hour! I know wishful thinking and isnt going to happen, but hey, a girl can dream! Then again, where would I put everything........

In really disappointed with the stuff I got in the sale and have sent it back.

The corset had really bad lacing at the back, was two ribbons instead of one long one, it had a really horrible smell as well ( which someone remarked was Luke the smell on condoms) and just felt really cheap I'm really disappointed with it.

Also sent back the dirt fuller boxers as when I took them out of the bag they looked like a really small, small not a medium.

Along with a couple of other bits.

Not really impressed :(

Dxx

Bloody iPhone auto spell!

That did confuse me D!

It looked so deliberate with the capital letter!

Aww I missed the postie today so have to go collect tomorrow :-(

And, have just placed another order, wish had been quicker tho cos have missed the anal lube....

ah that sucks :( got the emai; saying my order has been dispatched :)

ah that sucks :( got the emai; saying my order has been dispatched :)

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

wish had been quicker tho cos have missed the anal lube....

Just noticed the two remaining Climax Burst ones are gone with no "it's coming back!" note, so assume they've been discontinued like the other version. Boo, the tingle's the best thing I've ever tried! Glad I managed to get one of each in before they vanished.

Don't think my postie's coming today at this point, boo.

i got all my stuff today plus an extra thing i wasnt expecting odd as i didnt buy it but im not complaining yaaay!

aw not that sucks Diamonds i hope it gets sorted. xxx