Wouldn't it be great if...

I have to say LH is one of my favourite sites and while Im not on it everyday, I try to check it as often as I can. One feature I love is the deal of the day, mostly because it allows me to try something new for a cheap(er) price. However I can't be the only one who finds it soul destroying when I see a great deal but find the bank balance just won't quite stretch.

Wouldn't it be great if the good folk at LH allowed a deal of the month round up at the end of the month so you could choose from any available stock/promotions they had left allowing us one more chance to get our kink on?

It surely can't affect the profits too much as they can afford to offer the producs at low prices during the month and if they limited the purchases to say three would mean we'd still be happy to buy all month?

What do you say?

Or at payday, you could put a certain amount into a paypal account to use for DotDs. Any extra will be there for the next month too. Can be a useful way to budget. Easier on the LH staff too. ;-)

rose hip wrote:

Or at payday, you could put a certain amount into a paypal account to use for DotDs. Any extra will be there for the next month too. Can be a useful way to budget. Easier on the LH staff too. ;-)

Didnt think of that...

Rose..... you are a genious.... genioos.......jeeneous......

Thats a very good idea.

rose hip wrote:

Good idea Rose Hip,

I think we all need help. If we have to set up a separate account for a monthly lovehoney purchases then we all clearly have a problem lol

I can't help but agree with blondevixen.
In saying that I'm not sure if accept the help :)