LH Shaver

Just typical my head shaver has just gave out on me, Luckily I managed to do all my head before it started to cut in and out,Not bad for 22 year’s old. Anyway I think cordless will be better, How reliable is the LH one for head shaving, I don’t want to buy a expensive one but straight away thought LH does one.

Have you got a link @teacake ?

I got one (about a decade ago) from LH, which was great. I couldn’t get a replacement head though so when it died, that was that. I didn’t know LH still stocked any and “shaver” doesn’t bring up any result (at least on the UK site).

@Peitho Bathmate Trim USB Rechargeable Hair Grooming Kit - Lovehoney UK

Yes it took me a bit of time to find it lol

1 Like

Ah, excellent. Thank you.

For some reason, I’ve never seen it!

The reviews are excellent, though as you say, none mention head shaving though some have used it for face… and among the reviews pretty much everywhere else! I suspect as a trimmer it won’t get as close as a wet shave but obviously, I have no first hand experience.

Names I recognised from the reviews are @zombifiedguy , @K_c30_s , @Ace12345 and @nieve … hopefully with a tag, one of them might be able to give you some additional information :blush:

I didn’t mean shave my head completely I meant trim my fault lol, I had a dedicated one just for the head to trim, but LH came to my mind first.

:rofl: In that case, based on the reviews, it will probably do the job well :+1:
…will wait and see if anyone who owns it can confirm though.

Yea I will wait to see if anyone comes along to confirm, else I will buy a dedicated one for the head.

1 Like

I’ve got one and a separate one for head shaving. The Bathmate one is fine for trimming genital area and keeping it tidy but my head one is definitely a better tool for shaving lots of hair (well I wish, I don’t have that much up top these days :smiley:). The head shaver has a ceramic blade (or something ceramic) and is a smoother cut and has lasted for years whereas previous metal blade units all wear out after a period.

Dedicated blades for each area probably the better solution. The Bathmate one would tide you over for a bit as a head shaver though.

@NibbleNob Thanks​:+1: I’m opposite than you I wish I had more hair on my head lol, It’s starting to thin out in places lol So finding it harder for me to cut my own hair so it blends in with the top and sides.

I have been looking at those Remington fast clippers over the traditional clippers.

I didn’t explain myself too well, sounds like we are both the same with not so much hair on our heads but too much on our balls…

I’ve not tried one of the clippers that are designed to do your own hair, wife does my head every 4 weeks or so and has recently commented that it is taking less and less time to do for me :grin: Balls are my job to do and the Bathmate is fine for that, trimming to a short length rather than giving a close shave. But that works for me, looks better and heightens touch sensation.

1 Like

I see I read it again my fault at reading lol The joys of getting older​:see_no_evil:

1 Like