LH staff

EskimoKisser wrote:

Yeah, i agree on the FB thing, and that goes for twitter. I do follow them, but I cant bring myself to RT or enter a competition by posting about them. Oh well

so what I did and set up a second acount using your user name then you can be open on both FB and twitter

xGGx

sorry - what does RT mean?

Good idea Ghostgirl, i just made my wife sign up for twitter for the comps! ill get her to do FB too!

RT means Retweet, which is like forwarding a message on twitter, to all of your followers

More love for Lovehoney! I was spending the RotM prize (thanks again! ) with the ay-MAY-zing 20% off deal, and was being a total numpty with the checkout process, and after e-mailing at like midnight last night, had the wonderful Sarah sort everything by this afternoon without even mocking my complete noobishness.

Honestly, never seen a company who go to such great lengths to reward and help their customers, you guys rock hardcore.

I found Lovehoney by accident and it was the best accident I've ever had. They are always super quick with everything, replying to messages, posting items.

The customer service is out of this world. I'm ALWAYS recommending you!!

I <3 Lovehoney!! :D

I want to give a shout out to Lottie.

Spoke to Lottie on live chat this morning and she was great, so helpful, my problem wasn't a problem for Lottie to sort out. I had another question just before we finished our chat that Lottie couldn't answer there and then. I went out and when I came back a little while later I had an email from Lottie answering my question.

Great service as usual from LH. x

I'd just like to throw my 2pennies worth of THANKS to Lh too ;-) You're all WONDERFUL, LOVELY FOLK :-)
Always everso helpful with all my Qs - however annoying or bizarre they are, esp when I can't think of the right words - you always get what I'm on about, which is always useful!!

Tis quite likely more chocolates will be winging thier way to you all at some point VERY soon :-) (probably about time!!)

D69x ;-)

Just like to say to Lovehoney thank you for providing a truly wonderful service. It has helped us become more adventurous and to have the ability to return items no questions asked is a truly unique service. This really does help if you are a little shy and don’t know what size, colour or taste to get.

Thank you Lovehoney

Ps its our first post

Ah, Lh Louise is a godsend! Had a bit of a mix up with my order but it's been sorted with like one click and I'll have an item sent out!

Thank you very much, Louise. It was really nice to see such a positive warm transaction with a Customer Service member. =] *Sends some love to the busy Lh team* I bet that sale kept you guys busy!

Nymeria wrote:

Ah, Lh Louise is a godsend! Had a bit of a mix up with my order but it's been sorted with like one click and I'll have an item sent out!

Thank you very much, Louise. It was really nice to see such a positive warm transaction with a Customer Service member. =] *Sends some love to the busy Lh team* I bet that sale kept you guys busy!

We were so busy yesterday that EVERYONE was in the warehouse – even all the managers and the directors were scooting round, picking out orders to make sure we got everyone's goodies out on time. Sending orders the same day is the number one priority, which is why the orders tend to arrive so quickly.

*Cough*PAYRISE!*Cough* =]

I love the worth ethic Lovehoney has. I find it wonderful that it really does relay onto the customers. Thank you!

just been speaking to Gemma on live chat, great help, the staff are amazing at LH, yes i agree payrise to all x