LH staff

I must say that I have never experienced customer service like I have from anyone! I missed out on discount weekend but not by much and Gemma has sent a refund for the grand old sum of 79p! I only enquired about how to take advantage of future discounts as reasonably new to LH and this was authorised! Alice (or whoever runs LH) please please keep up the excellent work. I have never experienced service like this before and I work in customer relations. All the contact I have ever had with LH personnel for whatever reason has been second to none! I used to deal with one of your "high street competitors" but after the service I have received from you guys, the phrase "never again" comes to mind! I will be a LH advocate from now until I am too old to have sex. Well done guys and girls!

LH are absaloutly brilliant! I just called up and spoke to Gemma to try and sort out a mis order, she was so helpful, even though they couldn't help me but the problem will get sorted. I've had the same service on the phone before when I had to return my fleshlite for another one, but originally the fleshlite ha been on offer. Absaloutly great service on Live Chat as well, usually it's a question that I end up getting emailed the answer to, but the emails usually there by the time a wake up the next morning. And the postage, well marvellous. Discreet, and megaspeedy. Love you love honey.

So does this mean you've spent your £105 win?

I must agree: the service that is provided by these wonderful people are second to none. I wish there were more people like them in this world as it would be a lot more pleasant. I got myself into an accidental overdraft and I enquired about how much I was going to be charged and when. The women at the reception on the bank told me how much it 'was' going to be, then said she'd take the charge off seeing as though it's my first time. I though that was nice.

I liked it a lot to when Lovehoney responded to my rather dire situation where my parents might've found out I'm buying sex toys, and Lovehoney made sure to get all the references to Lovehoney's secret code off of Google. It was ironic, because it seems that they didn't look into it at all, but it's safer to be safe than sorry with a ringing cheek (probably not, though - they are understanding people), and I can only thank Lovehoney for going out of their way to do that.

It's true - LH staff are the bestest people in the universe!

Helpful, lovely and always understanding when you have queries or want to return something. Never known customer servive like it.

I am normally Victor Meldrew Hella when it comes to customer satisfaction, and not in the naughty sense of word! But I am so impressed with you guys! Thank you so much for making sex pleasurable again and definitely non judgmental! Thank you! Xx

Tupperwareheart wrote:

It's true - LH staff are the bestest people in the universe!

Helpful, lovely and always understanding when you have queries or want to return something. Never known customer servive like it.

Ditto. Being able to send things back no questions asked is brilliant. There have been times when we’ve not know which of a product to buy so bought both and then sent one back. It is service like that which makes us come back time and again. There might be cheaper places to buy from but we’ve not even bothered to look as the customer service from LH is so good. If only all online retails were the same!

Ditto, Ditto Ditto!!!!!!!

Yes Ive sent numerous questions about items and asked for information and they will always reply in superfast time; Ive never met any company with such amazing customer service; you derserve every award you get Lovehoney!

Hi guys!!!

This is such a lovely thred from you all!! :o)

We really appreciate nice comments and I'm very flattered that you have all said great things about me. **blushes and giggles**

We'll try to keep up the good work and if we can do anything special in the mean time then give us a shout!!

:o)

Yep, LH customer service is truly exceptional; what a brilliant team. I really cannot praise them enough.

I agree, Lovehoney has the best customer service and staff I have ever come across xx

yeah... they're brilliant. can't imagine shopping at that other place again. i'm so, so happy with what i've bought & the service i've been given.

I have to chip in to say -

we've not had anything to do with that other place, but we have bought online from a highly recommended and supposedly cutting-edge female-friendly sex-toy store (yeah, you know the one...)

Their site, service and prices were not a patch on Lh, and their corporate ethos was actually really offputting and unwelcoming.

Well done, Lh, especially the Customer Care staff - you are all doing a sterling job!

MrMonster

Hey Everyone!

It does indeed make us very happy to hear that you are all happy, after all that is what Lovehoney is all about "We're not happy unless you are".

It is so lovely to hear from you so don't ever feel shy about getting in touch with us, we love helping you out! xoxo

Hi Everybody

Just been away for a couple of days golfing in the sun, so have just picked up on all of your lovely feedback!

Just wanted to say a BIG thanks!! The Team is the best one I have ever worked with (and I 've had some good 'uns!) and I think it's great they are getting the recognition they deserve....thanks again to you all!

By the way...Lovehoney customers are tip top too!!

Matt

I have had to contact about a product issue and an Oh! Point issue since yesterday and both Siobhan and Sarah have been very helpful and fast at replying. Siobhan even checked the product herself in the warehouse and then found a couple of products that I could replace the original one for and all this between 8.30 and 10 pm last night. You guys rock :)

Just had the postman deliver my first order from Lovehoney and just wanted to say a big thank you :)

I ordered this at about 3pm yesterday on standard delivery and was not expecting it till wednesday, thank you so much, can't wait to have a play ;)

I think that it is the fastest most efficient service i have had for a long time, i'll be shopping again next pay day.

Thanks guys

x

Despite my last delivery arriving last minute (been up from 9:00 waiting for it when I may as well have had a lie in). Definately efficient. Amazing service. Only downside I think is that the discreet packaging may become less discreet since there's a lot of publicity with Lovehoney at the moment and it'll become increasingly well known, therefore making the 'discreteness' rather redundant. Nothing to complain over, though.

Hey GNM

I appreciate your concerns, but on the other hand - the more people who are members of this site, the more sex toys have become the accepted normal and the less need there is for discretion.

Anyone who knows the name used on packaging and statements has been on this website themselves and so shouldn't really judge you for it.

CCWx

As I said, I can't really complain over it. And Lovehoney made a great move in revolutionising the way we think about sex and creating more acceptance over these things. I just love how there are people going mental over a simple TV advert because they simply don't accept something as innocent as that as being, well, innocent.

I am still at the point where I feel awkward about simply recieving a delivery I know has sex toys in it. At the end of the day, it's simple physical pleasure. There's nothing wrong with it, and that's why I loke Lovehoney's move.

Also, I'd like to join the Lovehoney Facebook page, but it really does feel awkward letting my friends know I've been on this website.

Yeah, i agree on the FB thing, and that goes for twitter. I do follow them, but I cant bring myself to RT or enter a competition by posting about them. Oh well