LH Statistics

I've finally gotten around to watching 'More Sex Please We're British' and I've found a whole new level of respect for LH, although I never thought that was possible!!

The thing that strangely interested me the most were the statistics part, I loved hearing about different parts of the country who like certain things, buy the most things, buy the least things etc.

It got me wondering if there's a section of LH where you can check the latest statistics? I think it would be great to have it updates maybe every month with the latest figures, like how many products have been sold in the past month and what part of the country ordered the most and least. I've got plans this afternoon and only managed to fit in watching the first 15 minutes, but already it was brilliant!

It was also really insightful to hear some more about Annabelle Knight, she seems like such a lovely person on the LH videos and I personally would love to hear some more from her, I know she has her own website, but it would be great to see her more around LH like in blog posts and things (although I don't know if she already posts blogs).

Sk far, it's a fantastic episode! I love how everyone is so normal and it just seems like such a nice environment to work, I was listening out for familiar names, but haven't heard many so far. It's such a fun lighthearted documentary, which had made me really glad I've chosen LH for all my needs.

I 100% agree. I really enjoyed watching it. Lovehoney you are amazing. :D

Some kind of interactive statistics section would be great fun and very interesting! It was one of my favourite parts in the show too ^^
With regards to Annabelle Knight i'd love her to have some sort of regular column on LH, it'd tie her in more with the brand - as opposed to only seeing her in videos. Perhaps she could have a range of her own on the site?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmm. There used to be...

Lesseeee...

Yup! Here it is! Still functioning!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexmap/

(Dunno if it is up to date though..)

This is what I'd pictured in my mind, yay!!!

Yeah I doubt it, but having not seen it before I still find it really cool!
It'd be interesting to see the before and after if it was updated - i bet my area would light up more as a result of me alone haha

That map is really interesting

A_A your knowledge of this site astounds me - I am most impressed

Ahh that's great! So interesting, I think my area will definitely have an impact the amount my shopping basket is totalling at the minute haha!!

I think Annabelle does need to have a bit more of a presence, I understand she's busy, but at some point about 90% of people have watched a video and felt at ease about what she's talking about. Some things can feel a bit taboo, but the way she puts them across is really professional yet friendly and I think she's a great credit to the site. I think she will do very well and bring out her own lines of various different things but I do hope she sticks around with LH.

Can't wait to watch the rest of the show!

I'm watching the rest of it, does anyone else think that Annabelle would make a massively convincing Kate Middleton?!

Turns out my town doesn't buy many sex toys, but loves mens fetishwear! Who knew!

I live in the 87th sexiest county in the U.K. Most money is spent on clothing and clubwear!