LH Unlimited Birthday offer

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone has had their birthday discount code sent to them on their special day? I've had emails for the past week with 20% offers saying the day is approaching and to treat yourself. Had been waiting for the email with the dedicated birthday offer but nothing awaited me in my mail box, or arrived throughout the day. Being the big 4 0 for me I'd had planned to treat myself to one of the male toys that I'd seen offered for testers. Just wondered if anyone else had a worth while offer or missed out too?

I didn't get mine on my birthday (or anniversary), but there's a bit of a glitch with their email mailing lists so it's been mentioned a few times that some people do miss out on the special offers. After awhile I eventually contacted Customer Care and they did something that meant the extra-special offers started coming through (and I'm assuming my birthday and anniversary ones will now too when they roll round again).

It's definitely worth contacting Customer Care to see if they can get them working for you as they often send out the '£20 off £40+' vouchers as well as lots of free vibe goodies, etc. They may even be able to give you your birthday code directly.

In the meantime I've been sent a 30% off £40+ coded offer (30off40) that you may be interested in. It's available until midnight tomorrow (Monday 28th).

And Happy Double Top. 🙂🎈🎂

Thank you so much Ian Chimp for the code and birthday wishes. I contacted customer support about 3 weeks ago and complained a little bit as my wife was getting more offer emails and better discount codes than myself. I understand that the codes can be used if she passes them on but a) sometime I like to buy her presents as a suprise and b) I don't want or go routing through her emails. CS said there wasn't anything wrong and sometimes people get different offers. Being the bigger spender and having spent about £500 in December it seemed as though existing customers didn't get rewarded for their loyalty. The OH had an amazing weekend planned and a couple of bucket list lines have been ticked off, not to mention tonight with the hot tub all to ourselves 😉

UKC wrote:

Thank you so much Ian Chimp for the code and birthday wishes.

No worries. I hope you treated yourself to something special. 🙂

I opted for the fleshlight launch. So fingers crossed it's worth the money. Although the discount code helped. No something I would have normally bought or spent so much on just myself but thought I deserved spoiling 😁 Still feel let down by LH and would have hoped they'd have got this sorted if already reported.