Lights on or off?

I like to be in complete darkness sometimes, as it makes it feel more furtive and sneaky. Plus the less you can see, the more you find your way with your hands!

Normally, I go with mood lighting. I have a string of fairy lights around my headboard - I go with that, or with candles. I don't think I'd fancy having sex with full power lights blazing. It doesn't sound very sexy.

Usually lamp on, or electric candles if we're taking the time to set up nice mood lighting. Sometimes in the dark can be fun because it feels all naughty and like it's the middle of the night, but we don't do it that often.

Lamp on :) we like to video our playtime!

There's a moment for all of them, for me. I usually prefer some soft light, but sometimes it's cool with the main light on as well. I think that in the dark is fine too but honestly I prefer to be able to see my boyfriend's expression and various parts of his body as it is a massive turn on for me. And even if I don't feel that ok with my body, I am completely confident with him seeing me, as I know he likes what he sees and when he tells me how lovely I look to him it makes me even hornier and secure.

But my favourite light is natural day light; most of the times we had sex it was during the day and I guess I got really used to it and love it now. In my home it has to be with the curtains closed but it stills has lots of light. In high built hotels where nobody can see us we do it with the curtains open, which feels really luxurious.