Lights on or off?

Which do you prefer?

Sometimes I want nothing more than to see my man. Other times I want a complete blackout, to feel more and hear more in the darkness that is oh so sexy. It seems to heighten everything. Thoughts?

on

I prefer the light off. I get self consious when I know my OH can see me enjoying myself! Haha.

either, but I like to have the lights off and he curtains open at night so you can half see what is happening... it really turns me on!

On if I'm feeling good or we're having extended play. Off if I'm in any way down, as my self image plummets too and I can't bear my OH to see me.

Agree that the sensory play is fun too, though usually we'd do that with a blindfold so someone can see what is happening to avoid accidents haha (way too many trip hazards in our house!) :)

On usually but off during a full moon or thunder storm with the curtains open!

GlamRockChick wrote:

+1

We prefer on, but not the main light, an abajur it's enough to see each other. And you can close your eyes at any time if you wanna feel yourself.

:)

xM&Mx wrote:

Which do you prefer?

Sometimes I want nothing more than to see my man. Other times I want a complete blackout, to feel more and hear more in the darkness that is oh so sexy. It seems to heighten everything. Thoughts?

+1 Sometimes the dark increases everything but dark with the curtains open is also a turn on

Grace1ess wrote:

GlamRockChick wrote:

+1

+2 :)

On (unless al fresco, lit by candle light, or howling at the moon as above).

Mind you, if I've already seen you ten thousand times and you still think a paleo diet means gorging yourself on cake... :p

I prefer the light to be dimmed if possible, or just a small side lamp on. Don't wanna do it in the dark, but too much bright light gives me headache

either deponds on the mood

By flickering candle light is good too ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Love candlelight, its very flattering! I also like dark because it makes any sounds more sexy :)

Of course the mood dictates but most times we have a small dim lamp on. It casts light shadows and creates a feel of being sneaky. We use candle light every once in a while, which is perfectly sensual especially when a little wax fun is in order. Only time the lights are all off is when things start in the dark spontaneously and we can't pull ourselves apart.

Of course the mood dictates but most times we have a small dim lamp on. It casts light shadows and creates a feel of being sneaky. We use candle light every once in a while, which is perfectly sensual especially when a little wax fun is in order. Only time the lights are all off is when things start in the dark spontaneously and we can't pull ourselves apart.

Sorry for the double post, accidental and don't know how to remove.

I have installed a remote control dimmer switch in our bedroom,so we can take the lights down to a nice warm glow,with just enough light so i can see my wife`s great body(as a typical woman she has body issues,so the dimmed light keeps us both happy),we also light candles.The switch can also use an unused button on any tv/dvd remote to learn the dimmer operations,and can be manually operated from the actual wall switch.

Dimmed, I like to see him and we look into each others eyes a lot but bright light is distracting and off putting, I do close my eyes a lot too