Liking Photos

LH should have a like option for the OA photos. No comments or dislikes, just a like so that people can feel good about the pics they put up. What do you think?

There's already a thread called "who's photo" for this where you can fully comment!
It works well! Take a look. SG

Nope, sorry, not the same. I'm on about the online gallery photos.

I don't think this is something we will be doing - at least not for a while if at all. I understand the liking and not dislking or commenting, but is it anonymous or not? Can you switch it on or off etc etc.

As someone with body confidence issues I would say a big No, it has taken a while to put this pic up and the thought of someone ticking dislike would do more harm than the good done by likes. If that makes sense.

The forum is a place to get support and advice and this may put people off, I know my pic would come down straight away

xGGx

Thats why i said no dislikes or comments. how much would it boost your confidence if 200 liked your pic that you put up. all anomynous. everyones a winner

And what about those whose pictures are overlooked? There's always going to be someone and women are trained from an early age to compare ourselves (usually unfavourably) to others. It's really hard to set that aside, even when we 'know' we should. Those who get fewer likes will notice.

IMO, a thread-based approach is better.

Not convinced by this idea.
It is an ego boost if someone has something nice to say about your pic but I suspect this idea would turn into some kind of popularity contest.

It would lead to more trouble and less confidence. People would compare photos and rate themselves against others.

Some people don't upload photos but will change their profile picture, you can't like them. Even if you could, some change them often.

I really don't see how this would work and still boost peoples confidence. As others have said, whos photo works perfectly well.

In other places it may work but here people are taking a lot of confidence to upload lingerie photos so it can give a knock if your photo goes unnoticed after you've spent hours building up the courage to hit "upload".

You can comment on gallery photos in the "who's photo" thread if you spot one you like.

Adx

Whos photo, Whos photo - semi naked version, They all work fine.

The "like" thing would cause some upset for some people I think, Plus the above threads are more personal. ( In a good way )

Seduced wrote:

Whos photo, Whos photo - semi naked version, They all work fine.

The "like" thing would cause some upset for some people I think, Plus the above threads are more personal. ( In a good way )

Totally agree with the above, you can comment on what you like and or constructive feedback.