Lingerie organization

My partner has an underbed box full of lingerie, as well as drawers of undies and bras. Toys are in another drawer and a toy box.
I also seem to have an under bed box filling with my recent love honey addiction and other play things.

1 Like

Mr John built me a massive wardrobe (good with his hands :yum:)
2 naughty drawers of sexy undies.
Another 1 for regular pants, thongs and bras.

Plus a drawer of toys, and a drawer in a unit next to the bed for lube and favourite toys.

1 Like

Started with hanging them on a cheap rack I had but the weight was too much for it so sadly had to transfer to a large tub for the time being as we don’t currently have a proper wardrobe (one we’ve wanted for months and months looks never to be restocked :sob:) (though my DOMINIX leather harnesses are still hung up) :sweat_smile: Definitely not the ideal as I can’t see what I have, so I have screenshots of all the product photos on my computer, but then trying to find them is a mess, so hoping I can hang some of it back up when we get a proper wardrobe :sweat_smile: Toys/bondage are in two smaller boxes under the bed, with even more on the lids they came with (under-bed clearance is low so the lids with toys on top are next to the tubs :rofl:) :sweat_smile: Also have a caddy that attaches to the bed with favorite toys and lube, and some of the bondage stuff :relaxed:

2 Likes