Lingerie organization

Lingerie storage and organization ? What are you guys using and doing for a big collection? @Blonde_Bunny I would assume you have a rather large collection! What about your toys how do u store them ?

2 Likes

Toys in the bottom drawer of our bedside cabinet. Larger toys in the bottom of the wardrobe.

All my wife’s underwear is lingerie so it’s all in the top drawer of the cabinet but basques and bodies are all on hangers in the wardrobe too.

Thank we currently have a 6 foot wide x 8 foot tall 2 foot deep wardrobe thats holds all my OH lingerie she hangs most up then organizers for things and bras / my things and stuff are there aswell!

For toys we are using a 4 shelf 4 foot wide by 8 foot tall 2 foot deep like an office cabinet with each shelf having differant toys ie vibrators on 1 bondage on 1 anal on another !!!

We are almost out of room for the toy cabinet and is a pain finding all the lingerie !

2 Likes

Not sure about blonde bunny but you should check out @Sophie01 storage and others on her post .

2 Likes

I have !!! Multiply hers by 10 thats what we are at right now maybe evan more hahaha she also just uses a small makeup box for the toys and has the essact same organizers we do in the wardrobe!!

That’s one hell of a collection. I don’t know what to say or advise now. Good luck

No worrys thanks you for your help

Actually I’m very unorganised in this department, drawers and drawers full of every little thing you could dream of, from the skimpiest strings to the laciest of bodies, but organised well it’s not :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::fire::heart: that would drive me crazy haha

1 Like

I have a massive collection of lingerie. And I mean out of control. I have a huge plastic box and it’s now overflowing. Every month I have a sort out and put the least favourites to the bottom and the ones I’m more likely to the top! I think keeping on top of the organisation is key.

I’m going on the hunt for a new box tomorrow :joy:

5 Likes

Zip lock bags with the card from the front of the packaging cut out in there to identify it for everything that isn’t structured. They’re overflowing out of drawers though.

2 Likes

Lingerie Storage and Collection - Your Photos - Lovehoney (lovehoneyforum.com)

I’ll need to reorganize mine when I move, my collection has crown to the point where I’m going to need 3 or 4 drawers.

:grin: :bum2: :stockings:

3 Likes

My lingerie collection got out of control. I ended up putting each set in its own Zip Loc bag. Then I printed off a picture of each set and placed the pictures in the bags. I sorted the bags by lingerie type and filed all of the bags in a big plastic tub.

I just flip through the bags to pick out what I am going to wear that time.

My only complaint is that the bags are slippery. Otherwise, this method is working well for me.

The only things that don’t go in the bags are larger items such as Basques, or stockings. I have a hang up pocketed organizer that I use for the my stockings.

5 Likes

I love the pocketed hanging idea for stockings I know j can buy the ones that hang from a rod aswell would fit perfectly in the lingerie cabinet for the stockings ! We bought velvet hangers with the metal clips so we could hang each set up

1 Like

We currently use 2 large storage boxes in top of the wardrobe, they are for toys and bondage gear.
Sometimes it’s a bit of hassle to go carrying them down and finding what I need but they have to be well out of the way due to children roaming about.

I used to hang up all my Roleplay outfits so I could see them but they started taking over the wardrobe.

So I had a huge clear out and brought a load of lace storage bags, I now use those for big items, and zip lock bags for smaller items like bodystockings, mini dresses and bra sets - these are all dumped into a huge drawer at the bottom of my wardrobe, easily accessible.

I now have a problem as I’m buying too much lingerie so my drawer is getting stuffed.
I’ve already got a box in the loft of slightly smaller items that don’t quite fit me at the moment :woman_facepalming:

My life goal is to have a large walk in wardrobe where I can hang everything up in individual areas (dresses, tops, bottoms, beachwear, lingerie) and have little shelves for all my shoes where they can be displayed neatly … maybe one day! :thought_balloon:

4 Likes

Mines all bunged into a small draw, the wife’s are all organised, folded into sections for colours, everyday. Naughty ones folded and hidden from plain view…

49 pairs of heels, I’m impressed!!

1 Like

I’ve always had lots of shoes, especially heels but have a long way to go to catch up when it comes to lingerie but it’s growing steadily these days.
Currently in my top drawer with daily undies but gradually taking over so might need another drawer soon.
Or else throw out the boring panties to make room Lol

1 Like

I’ve always only had sexy panties, so they were easy to store, but now I’ve been getting some different lingerie like teddies and more wet look stuff that I don’t want to be folded or crumpled in a basket… Evaluating my storage options :thinking:

2 Likes

When I was engaged, I didn’t have to worry about any of this. There was one knicker drawer for both of us. I didn’t even have to choose which ones to wear as she’d put mine out every morning.

:grin:

2 Likes