Lingerie

My woman wants me to wear thights or a bodystocking. Feels great on her , but I don’t know what to do.

3 Likes

Hey @purcell.colm welcome to the forum :+1:
Try new things together if your comfortable doing so if you don’t enjoy them you don’t have to repeat them. If your open minded you will, I’m sure, discover all manner of new pleasures.:blush:

@purcell.colm Hello and welcome to the forum.

I also suggest staying open minded and trying new things at least once. Experiencing different things together can be amazingly rewarding.

Welcome :hugs:

It can be fun to try new things; try it once, see if you like it then decide from there. The sales are great for experimenting on the cheap :+1:

Personally I think as long as something isnt a massive turn off for one of you (and its safe), its always worth giving something a go. You never know, you might have alot of fun and even if its not for you, at least you can say “i did that”.

Theres plenty of one size body stockings in the sale right now too

Ive seen some of the guys on the lingure photos sporting these ones

(Check the sizes for you, obviously)

4 Likes

Hi, give it a whirl.

Might love it, might hate, might feel like a t&#t :rofl:.

What goes on between you and your lady is no one else’s business and i’m sure one of you will get something out of the experience, even if its just a laugh.

Try pretty much anything once even if its just for “sh#ts and giggles” as the saying goes.

Maybe indulge her in this fantasy and never know you might enjoy it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

As has already been said, go for it, you might like it!

1 Like

Yeah my advice would be to not take it too seriously and give it a go.

1 Like

Hellooooo, just go for it, you might get a huge reward :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

As others have said, you may as well try!

If you don’t mind me asking, what are you not sure of? No one other than her needs to know, and there are all manner of styles available if it’s a body/confidence issue?

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to try new things in your own bedroom. I am not fit or anything like that but definitely more of a manly man. Have tried it with the wife. If she has a really bad day I some time put something of hers on and act ready silly. She gets a laugh out of it. Plus it does turn her on.

I’m assuming from your original post that you’re in a female/male relationship? Apologies if that’s not the case but if it is and it’s your female partner who’s suggesting this then I’d say definitely give it a try.
You’ll read plenty of posts on here from males who secretly cross dress and would love to be more open about it with their partner.
You’re already past that point so if you find it’s something you’re both comfortable with then there’s no need for secrecy or that difficult conversation!
Have fun

Just make a deal with her. You wear the tights or body stocking if she’s willing to do something you really want.

Who knows where it will lead but life is about the journey!

1 Like