Liquid Silk With Silicone Toys

This seemed like the most appropriate sub-forum to post in, so apologies if I got it wrong.

Has anybody got any experience with using the Liquid Silk lube with a silicone toy? I know that one should only use water-based lubricants for silicone toys, which Liquid Silk is, but upon reading the ingredients, I see that it contains 2% silicone. I don't want to ruin my fancy silicone anal beads once I get them, so I just wanted to know if it'd be okay for me to use Liquid Silk.

I think you would be better contacting customer care. :) I'm sure they'd be only to happy to help you.

You're right, that should have been my first port of call, really. I've been told that such a small amount of silicone won't do any damage, but if anybody can tell me otherwise, let me know.

I've been using liquid silk on silicone toys, not noticed any damge, discolouration, so in my experience it's absolutely fine,

If the toy you have is 100% silicone it shouldn't really damage the toy using a silicone lube on it. It will damage toys that aren't 100% silicone.

I haven't had a problem using my Liquid Silk lube with any of my silicone toys. If you're concerned then I would reccommend you do a patch test with the toy itself. Add a small amount of lube at the base of the toy - on a small part (Where it's not insertable) and just leave it for a few seconds. If there is going to be a reaction it happens pretty much instantly. If there's a reaction just clean of the lube and scrape it away, if not then you should be good to go.

As I said though the reaction is generally when the toys aren't 100% silicone, I've used silicone lube with silicone toys before and never had a problem. Just always do a patch test to be sure.

Thanks, you two - I feel completely confident now. The toy in question is a Fun Factory one, which I know is 100% silicone, so everything should be fine. This is why I posted in the forum before getting in touch with customer care: you're all speaking from experience. I think I'm going to like this forum. :)

I use liquid silk not had any issues

As with others, been using liquid silk for over a year now and as far as I can tell it has had no negative effect on any toys.
It's our go-to lube.

I can only echo what others have said, Also use it myself and had no issues ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)