Local Collect Questions

I would like to order an item but I would like to ask if I will get IDed (for age) when I pickup my item or if anybody athe the local delivery office or the pickup location will know what is in the package, as my mother works at the local delivery office and I do not want her to know.

Hi there.

I bought some items a few days ago and had them delivered to a Post Office. Apart from the delivery details on the packaging, the only other information is a return address in Bath. No company information at all.

No one will know what is in the package, but if your mother works there, wouldn't she see you collecting it anyway whether or not you're ID-ed? o.O

No she works at the distribution office, which delivers to all the houses in the local area.

You could also choose a Post Office that is not close to home.

As long as love honey dont wrap the blow up doll in brown paper you will be fine lol

As long as your mum doesn't recognise the SUPER discreet love honey packaging you all good. It is literally a plain brown box and doesn't mention Lovehoney anywhere.

Throbinhood wrote:

As long as love honey dont wrap the blow up doll in brown paper you will be fine lol

lol

FRom what i've heard, a lot of posties DO recognise the rreturn address, so someone else might mention it without realising you're relateed to her.

VirginAngel wrote:

FRom what i've heard, a lot of posties DO recognise the rreturn address, so someone else might mention it without realising you're relateed to her.

or when returning using the service the post office lady put in the return postcode then shouted is that going back to lovehoney. I wasnt bothered but just said the gags and handcuffs were the wrong colour. Pretty much like her face 2 seconds later.

Haha northseaguy, that's pretty funny 😄

Whilst you might have a thick skin, others don't and it is both shocking that the Post Office staff can be as crass as this, and moreso from the LH prospective potentially damaging to their reputation for their ability to have goods returned in the same way as they came.

There are good reasons for them offering this service and I'd think twice about ever ordering again if I was subjected to a fragrent disregard for my right to return things in privicy, given that its a LH mantra that attacts the more privacy driven client to shop with them to begin with.

That said, I did fill in a Trust Pilot survey in regards to my shop experience at LH earlier today not noticing that it linked into my Facebook Profile, photo and all, thankfully I had a few minutes to edit my posting ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Getting back to the Post Office in descretion issue, a cosmetics company I used to work for, had issues with their postmen who were heard to discussing things such as Manifest numbers, costs etc with other people without reason for knowing such information. Tthe business decided that it would bypass the local sorting office who collected the Yorkes of parcels 3 sometimes 4 times a day (that is common knowledge for this business BTW, clearly the costs etc commercially sensitive) and at the time I was there and Contacted Adam Crozier who was the CEO at the time, who personally wrote a NATIONAL edit stating that if PO client information is found to disclosed heads would roll. Needless to say this is something LH might consider doing if people are found to be treated like this.