lockable box!

Does anyone know where I can get a cheapish lockable box for my toys, I live with my parents in a very busy household and my cpusins often sleep in my room at weekends when I am out. It wouldn't be the first time they have came through to me mum asking how to write with the vibrating pen (bullet) or what is this shakey thing (vibrator) for. All this despite my naking sure they are hidden away in my drawers etc.

My mum is pretty open minded about toys, but she doesn't need to know exactly what I own. Also my step dad definately doesn't need to know what I get up to in my room!! Help xx

Sorry for all the typos xx

I have something like this for one of mine http://www.amazon.co.uk/Songmics-Crocodile-Aluminium-Cosmetics-JBC229B/dp/B00EH9121G/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1403121112&sr=8-11&keywords=lockable+beauty+box

It's great, the top compartments I keep lubes and massage oils and bullets, and the bottom part I keep my dildos stored.

I bought a rucksack with zips and a travel padlock. Works a treat

We have just order this , it is probably a bit more than you need

I just looking forward to having it all in one place not hidden in places round the room

And to be honest , I would rather it had fold down sides opening to draws , but this was the best we could find !

http://www.amazon.co.uk/tinxs-Aluminium-Hairdressing-Toiletry-Cosmetics/dp/B00IGM9LWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403121398&sr=8-1&keywords=tinxs+beauty+box

Wow Snapper, that's brilliant, I hope you have enough things to fill it. That's amazing.

kitty x

I have one of those on my WL Snapper and when I move house I will more than likely be getting one to store my items in.

I have so many lockable boxes atm full of toys and two big plastic containers full to the brim of them too lol

Thanks guys hadnt thought bout stuff like that...save me a lot of embareassment I need to find a relatively small one as I am in a timy room xx

Enough to fill it ? no not unless we throw some bits away again ! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

You know how it goes boys and there toys

we are about to do the rabbit amnesty ! should earn us quite a few points !

There are a few posts about this already, try using the search function for storing toys etc.

Previous answers have been lockable boxes from places like staples, small filiing cabinets, lockable briefcases, small travel luggage with a padlock.

Really liking the beauty cases though I must admit!

At the moment i only have:

2 butt plugs,

1 vibrator,

2 glass dildos,

2 bullets,

1 Rabbit ears,

& Kegal balls.

Also:

some lube, few sex games, 1 blindfold, 1 whip

I keep all mine in the LH storage bags in a small stroage box (like a shoe box) but this is very unorganised, i would like a seperate place for anal toys, vibrators/dildos and bullets.

Those storage boxes look way too big for my collection...

LH should deffo sell some storage boxes/cases etc!

go to Tesco down the stationary aisle, they have a metal lockable filing box £8 totally removable inside so one big space x

I love the makeup boxes although I think that may have to do.for now as 1. Collection isn't too big and 2. I am a little short on funds after spending last of my wages on a couple new toys. Thanks everyone xx

I have one of these https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lunch-Boxxx/233834003342150 it's a Lunch Boxxx specially designed as sex toy storage there's an image in my profile of mine the only things in the pic that wont fit in are the mini rabbit green classic wand and the purple g-spot vibe when it's closed it's very discreet and looks like a jewellery box you can also lock it too

I have that much stuff that I need one of those beauty boxes, or perhaps 2! At the moment, I have all mt BDSM/Fetish things in a fishing rod bag. Its perfect for storing long canes, floggers, whips, crops etc etc and I can just pop a padlock on the 2 zips.

I use a large fabric travel bag or suitcase with a padlock on it, if you want something large that is relatively inexpensive!

We have one of these, which fits nicely under the bed:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005SVL672/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1