Lockable Toy Boxes

Evening all,

Can anyone recomnend a decent sized lockable toy box after our nosey teenage son decided to try my brand new Ella fleshlight out before the oh and me used it!!!

Thanks in advance

Hiya,

My partner and I bought a Mossman trunk style box to put all our toys in. We love it! We have it right out in the sitting room and it looks like a feature piece so no one suspects a thing. The fact that it locks is an added bonus in case someone were to get nosy! There are loads of different sizes to choose from as well, depending on the size of your collection.

Hope this helps!

There are lockable plastic two tier tool boxes that are good for bulky items from B&Q or similar places.

I'm curious about this too. If I bought something it would need to be discrete and big enough just to house a few toys and a few lubes.

Maple cookies thanks for that, whereabouts did you buy this from or do we just need to Google mossman trunks?

Hey martin1984

We sell several lockable sex toy cases here. If you need it to fit your Fleshlight, I'd recommend choosing this one, just don't forget to pick up a padlock

Good advice on here, we have a sizable collection now and will definitely need a trunk sized lockbox quite soon

If you search the word "storage" in the forums you will lots of threads with loads of great ideas for storage of all sizes.

Penny26 wrote:

There are lockable plastic two tier tool boxes that are good for bulky items from B&Q or similar places.

I was gonna suggest this too, but I'd recommend going to home bargains or Wilko's as they're much cheaper.

We own the one that Jess has suggested to you and it is really good. Enough room for our wand, 2 attachments, a bullet and lube.

martin1984 wrote:

Maple cookies thanks for that, whereabouts did you buy this from or do we just need to Google mossman trunks?

We bought ours from London Luggage, but I don't seem them on the website anymore! Here is the link to their official website:

http://www.mossman-trunks.co.uk/en/

We love ours! We got a pretty large model and we have lots of space for our collection to grow now :). However, they have a variety of sizes to suit whatever your needs!