Locktober III begins tonight

Thanks @Peitho! Poll answered :slight_smile: and hey fellow locktoberite @rockstar. Still locked and loving life.

1 Like

Yes.

Male chastity took what was already a good sexual relationship onto a whole new level.

3 Likes

Jealous as hell! I would love to experiment with my wife locking me up. Having to help her and/or watch her orgasm regularly while I can’t really turns me on.

2 Likes

So my boyfriend is up to 11 days with his cage on now as we put it on on the 2nd. We were planning to see each other last weekend and would have taken it off for PIV but our plans did not work out. We will definitely be together this weekend and he will be up to 2 weeks when we take the cage off this time.

It will be interesting to see how you’ve both enjoyed it so far.

Well we did meet up this weekend at his parents place and took the cage off as we were together and taking advantage of this as much as possible. We had fun and then did put it back on again this morning before I left.

We have tried short periods of chastity twice before in the last year, just for fun really and nothing serious He said he has been fine but this time he said that after a couple of days he really was getting quite horny and would have definitely had a wank if he had been able to. He says his orgasm is so much better when he hasn’t masturbated at all but usually cannot resist the urge even though it goes away after a week or so.

It’s probably going to be two weeks now with his cage on until the end of the month so will see how that goes!

Its the horny headspace that i love. After 5 or 6 weeks caged I’m high as a kite and my orgasm ,when she finally allows it , is spectacular .

It’s a bit late for me to do locktober but important developments have occurred.
I purchased a cheap plastic cage months ago. My OH was not keen but we eventually compromised on me wearing it as part of sex sessions. But only then.
I have recently purchased a metal cage that is brilliant. Feels more comfortable and because it’s shorter results in a great feeling all the time.
Any way, despite the fact that we don’t have a play session planned for tonight, I am locked and she has agreed to hold the keys! No definite day for unlocking.
A giant step forwards

3 Likes

I hope it does for you what it did for us. Our relationship is the best it has ever been. It does depend on your OH beinf onboard though ad it is quite a commitment for the keyholder.

1 Like

It’s been a great day Rockstar, no play session but caged all day. OH holds the keys and a bit of tea time nipple tweaking. She said this is just tormenting you, I replied “yes, but it’s what I want”.
See what the-next few days bring

1 Like