Long and sleek

thought that title may get some attention! Haha

Just wondering everybody's opinions.

I have and have always have long hair, just when putting it up ( off to zumba! Please help haha) how long it actually is. What do u all prefer for ur girlfriends/ boyfriends/ yourself long or short hair?

:) x

I had long hair which I could sit on up until the day I left school when I had it cut short and it's been short ever since - I'm now 49.

I do like long hair but only on other women, it really dosen't suit me at all.

Hubbies head is shaved but he would be almost bald anyway, he says it's living with me that made it all fall out !! I prefer short hair on men tbh so I'm glad he has hardly any ;)

I usually have some kind of a mid-length hairstyle, my hair is quite good but still very, very fine and when it gets too long, it doesn't look particularly great. And I would not cut it really short - this reason is a bit odd when you are in your late 20s but my mum always says she is so happy I can have long(ish) hair (she has really bad quality, thin hair that break easily, and kind of visible scalp and she has been kind of ashamed of it all her life) and I don't really want to "disappoint" her by cutting it short.

I am not much into men with long(ish) hair, anything from bald/shaved up to 2 inches is perfectly fine with me, though, there are far more important things than hair (or lack thereof).

I love to see ladies looking feminine with long hair...
...though very short hair can look very sexy too.
Not really in to mid length hair

I am 44 and have a close shaved head...hahaha...though it's more a folical necessity rather than a fashion choice...
😊

I agree, most men look better with short hair. My partner has short hair although it really needs cutting now!! The one exeption to this is charlie hunnam in sons of anarchy ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) Haha!!!

Both me and my partner have long hair. His is longer than mine normaly since mine is so curly.

Men i like short. Makes them look more muscule in my eyes and for me min halfway down my back prefer shoulder length as its easier to manage

At the moment, I have long hair reaching the middle of my back, it's the longest I've ever had. I love having it this long, even if it means I need a lot more time to take care of it! But I like the feeling of my hair on my back and shoulders, it makes me feel sexy :) I've been using an indian powder (shikakai) instead of shampoo for a few months now and it really made my hair grow faster.

My man has short hair, but when we met 9 years ago, his hair was long and I loved it! He had to cut it when he started a new job (where appearance matters a lot!) and never grew it back again...

I like men with long hair, in general, but short hair is fine as well!

I love long hair! Mine just reaches my chest, trying to grow it longer!!

The shortest I had it cut was neck length and I hated it!!

My twin brother's had long hair for quite some time. One had it down past his chest and women would always approach him saying how lovely his strawberry blond locks were.

I think hair is subject to the person and their personality. Like Dani said-it's a suit for your head.

My fellow has his nice, short and tidy. But I love it when he grows it long enough for me to make it messy. ;P

I love long hair on a woman, love the way it looks, love the way it feels, you get the idea...

For me, I wear my hair short :)

I have straight black hair that falls to just above my bum. I used to work in a hairdressers so it's been all the colours of the rainbow in the past and it's been all lengths and styles, but my OH is partial to girls with long black hair so even though I've nearly strangled myself on it in bed a few times, I keep it this way for him, lol.

My OH has me shave his hair off as he's receding a little bit now and it stresses him out. But back before I met him in the 90's he had some ugly mohawk type thing with braids down that back that had wooden beads at the ends. If I'd met him with that hair-do I'd be Mrs Someone else right now cos there's no way would I have agreed to a date. I like men to have short hair :))

I've almost always had long dark dead straight hair it's currently shoulder length at it's longest i could sit on it when it was long it gave many a woman hair envy
i'm not a huge fan of long hair on a man between short and shaggy mop of hair is more my preference