Men with long hair

This one is for the ladies... Men feel free to leave comments also

How do women feel about men with long hair ?

I am down on my luck with the ladies and cant help thinking my hair is an issue... Its down my back and I have been growing it for about 7 years and I wont be getting it cut for no woman !

Hm, never been asked this before. I think some men pull this look off very well, but I guess it's like that for any feature, really. It either works for some or it doesn't.

I'd love for my partner to grow his out to see how it looks, but most importantly to run my fingers through and pull on it. lol, Don't know why but I really want to try it out! Although, I guess I'd have to be prepared for the same..

Anyways, back to your post- If that's how you want your hair, then more power to you. You'll just have to find someone that likes it too, or that doesn't mind it. I don't think it's a big deal really, as long as your hair is clean lol. Keep on top of your split ends, if any!

Totally agreeing with Nymeria! I think certain guys look great with long hair, especially if they keep it in good condition! My other half always says he wants to grow his hair longer, but unfortunately his just goes too poofy.. I personally love having something to tug on & I definitely agree with you not changing for any woman!!!

Jim,

Most the guys I have dated had short hair or were bald. My husband is bald.

I never seemed to move in circles where I met long haired guys.

David Ginola now springs to mind... mmmm even with his grey hair.

If a guy has long hair and keeps it in good condition, tied back etc .. then no problem. Or shoulder length and styled then again, no issues. But if its tatty, balding or smells, then its a big turn off for me.

mhy boyfriends is long and slightly curly, its dead nice he suits it v much

It's immensely HOT

I have realy long hair and according to the wife have no problem as many women stare at me!... :-P

I think in general it tends to be 'alternative' women that tends to go for a guys with long hair. Also would never cut my hair for the wife unless my hair line starts receding! ;-P

Also completly agree in that the hair has to be kept groomed and look wrong on some men

I love long hair on men but then I am an 'alternative' woman and as Theolain pointed out I think it's quite popular amongst us lot!

I used to have waist length blonde hair, and dressed a bit rock-y I never used to have any problems with attracting women and not just from the rock scene, but usually 30-40 something office workers.

Go with it, feel comfortable with your hair, from one bloke to another, you wear it well.

iv always had a thing for guys with long hair x

I looooooove men with long hair :D

Totally agree with everyone who mentioned the Alt scene....Im a metaller and the majority of my male friends have long hair.

Stick tatts and piercings on a man with long hair, and im a quivering mass of hormones;)

jenkat wrote:

Totally agree with everyone who mentioned the Alt scene....Im a metaller and the majority of my male friends have long hair.

Stick tatts and piercings on a man with long hair, and im a quivering mass of hormones;)

totally agree the piercings and tats definetly work too, i also think its more alternative girls that like long haired guys more :p x

I remember when allmost all guys had long hair but fashions change now long hair is a bit of a niche thing for guys

jenkat wrote:

I couldn't agree more, long hair tattoos and piercings are a great combination!

my hair is left long and messy

never was one for the whole styling thing, i think it looks better this way

DONT cut it, i love men with long hair, i think its so sexy....i love it.

I used to have a major thing for guys with long hair but now I've sort of grown out of it. I still think it can look great on certain people but I do like short hair too. My OH has to have his hair short (military regulations) & I couldn't imagine him with longer hair. It's all about the individual person to be honest.

I don't like it, personally, although I don't like bald or a shaved head equally. Might also have something to do with the fact that I'm a hairdresser though.. I can't say whether it'd make me less attracted to someone though. I get incredibly attracted to someones personality more so than appearance most of the time, anyway.

What is an alternative girl? I have tattoos, as does my huband, he doesn't have long hair and I don't like it.. My music taste is so eclectic that it couldn't possibly be used to define what I find attractive! Is it not just personal preference? My husband isn't keen with me having short hair or blonde hair.. nothing to do with anything other than what he finds attractive.

Hair is such a minute part of a person so if someone didn't like you purely based on that, then it says more about them than you :)

As long as it looks clean and not like a grease ball I'm happy. Although if I had real feelings for a guy, why would it matter what his hair was like?

SexyBumBully wrote:

As long as it looks clean and not like a grease ball I'm happy. Although if I had real feelings for a guy, why would it matter what his hair was like?

Precisely.