Longer orgasms?

I recently read an article in the daily mail about average length of orgasm for a woman and was surprised to find that it's possible to have an orgasm that lasts longer than several seconds - I'd thought a few seconds was the norm!

I come very quickly and easily, but have realised that I might never have had a 'mind-blowing' orgasm, and I don't usually multiple orgasm.

Any tips? Kegel exercises ( I don't want to invest in anything unless it actually works)? I know that I don't have a strong core/stomach muscles, so could this be a contributory factor?

Any suggestions appreciated, feel that I'm missing out! Hope there are others in a similar boat who also want to know.

Yes, i would like to know too! I come very quickly especially if using a large dildo or rabbit but wonder how to increase the length of time, so that its not all over in a few minutes. A longer orgasm would certainly be nice to experience and a mind blowing one does seem a bit of a fantasy.

The main thing that helps is doing kegal excersises. You can do this on your own by stopping flow in the middle of urinating a couple of times, or genrally just taking some time during the day to tense your muscles.

Kegal balls don't need to be expensive and can be a huge help towards longer orgasams and genrally help get you there faster than tensing kegal muscles without it.

There's a massive range on the lovehoney site, from super cheap to super expensive! I have tried quite a few now and I've seen a huge improvement the length of my orgasams and a huge increase of their overall strength.

These kegal balls for example are made by Lovehoney and are sold in boots. I've seen them for £20 in boots, but they're on sale for £10 at the moment - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25361

They're so comfortable to wear too!

Welcome to the forums btw :)