Looking for a new toy!

Was wondering about treating myself to the doxy for the dreaded word…

:santa::christmas_tree:

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean! :shushing_face:

I can’t give you any recommendations that haven’t already been said (sorry!), but as I’m looking to invest into a more expensive mains powered wand thought I’d share some things I’ve come across that you may want to consider:

• Have a think if you would want the wand to be able to fit attachments. From my research some attachments will fit on to other wands but some wands you can only get the same brand so would be good to see what attachments you might want and check that brand does it.
  • From the reviews I’ve read the material on the wand head seems quite important and so check its something that you will get along with. For example for me I think I’d prefer a soft silicone to a hard plastic/PVC.
  • All the mains powered ones seem to be quite weighty so think about what you will be using it for and how much this will matter to you.
  • With the mains powered wands there seems to be either a scroll power or a button so this may help you choose which one you think will suit you best.

Not sure if any of that helps but thought I’d note them down as they are just points I’ve come across when doing my research :smiling_face: Happy choosing!

2 Likes