Mains Wand vs rechargable

We already have a Mantric and a lovehoney (personally I think the lovehoney one is more powerful). wands. OH likes both.

Im eyeing up a love honey mains wand as they are currently on sale. Ignoring the higher noise level is a mains wand worth it, does it give a more intense orgasam.

Im the toy buyer in the house (OH thinks we already have enough I disagree :grin:) so I know the answer if I ask her.

Sorry cannot help, all our wands are rechargable so we can use them outdoors as well as indoors.

1 Like

The difference between the wands youā€™ve mentioned is the Mantric is a rumbly vibe and the LH mains powered wand is a buzzy vibe. Regardless of the noise.

Theyā€™re very different and generally people who enjoy a rumble, donā€™t enjoy the buzz.

My first wand was the mains powered, I didnā€™t know any different vibrations. I used it, thinking I enjoyed it but it would hurt after a while. So I tried a suction toy and the rumbles from that changed my orgasms.

My next wand was the Desire that had gorgeous rumble vibes. I have the mon ami wand, again good rumbles with a hint of buzz at the higher intensities. And the Mantric, love rumbles.

Intense doesnā€™t mean its enjoyable but if you like buzzy vibes then the power mains wand will be a good buy.

1 Like

@JoCat thank you for the detailed reply. We havent expirenced enough to know what exactly suits best as OH wasnt up for toys until she actually tried them in the last year or so and doesnt really openly talk about what she likes.

The mains powered wand is a good price in the sale and the colour options are nice too. You may as well get it if you want to try it. I know people love it, I just didnā€™t but isnā€™t that the beauty of choice :clap:t2:

Try texting it to her instead, she might feel more comfortable ā€˜talkingā€™ without saying it out loud.

1 Like

True, text works some times. Worst case it can be used for massage eventhough we already have a massage gun which may have been used ā€œinappropriatelyā€ a few times :shushing_face:

Technically a mains wand would give more maintained power without the slowing down from low battery :nerd_face:

1 Like

Surely mains must be betterā€¦ otherwise you have the first time when the thing slows down when you want it to speed up or at best not slow down. After that you have to check each time before a session, and guess what, you have to wait until its chargedā€¦ Far better to just turn it on and off we goā€¦

Iā€™ve never experienced a drop in power from any of my rechargeable wands. I have 4 toys that are my favourites and the only 1 that dipped was the suction toy and even that lets me know theres 15% charge left and then I charge all of them.

I like being able to move around without being restricted.

2 Likes

Zoom zoom! :smile:

1 Like