Lost Toys

My wife and I have found out that our vibrator has gone missing. We’ve looked everywhere and just can’t seem to find it. This wouldn’t normally be a problem but...we’re due to move shortly and certainly wouldn’t want the removal people to find it!! Has anyone lost their toys only for them to be found embarrassingly later?

I'm moving soon too and paranoid I leave something behind. Our collection has grown quite substantially, I forget what we have (found an unopened Tenga egg recently)so having to check everywhere before we go.

WHat are those Tenga eggs like (just as an aside) lol

Personally no, but my friend at work made me laugh so much because he said the only thing his wife insisted moved house in the car with them was the box of toys.

Not the family photo albums, or fragile fine china, sex toys!

Fun Louise wrote:

Personally no, but my friend at work made me laugh so much because he said the only thing his wife insisted moved house in the car with them was the box of toys.

Not the family photo albums, or fragile fine china, sex toys!

I honestly think that when we move we may have to hire a van to take all the things i would rather not trust to the removal people.As we are planning on moving about 250 miles i may have a little bit of a job convincing Mrs Onlyones it is a good idea still it is afew yrears off yet so i have plenty of time.

Yes when I moved. I always keep my toys in my chest of draws under my most boring knee to waist hold me in knickers. Anyway when said chest was moved the latch on the draw slipped open and one of my dildos fell out and went rolling down the road!