Love Egg Recommendations - 2024

Hi All,
My partner and I are starting to explore more risky play, taking it out of the bedroom, and were hoping to take it out in public (there is nothing more sexy than a bit of risk, right?).

We decided a remote love egg was a safe and affordable bet for our initial try, so got on in the sale at a certain high street lingerie/sex store. We have been quite disappointed with the purchase as it turns out that the egg will only stay in standby for 2 minutes - so doesn’t really accommodate for the idea of popping it in at home and then handing the reigns to my partner to control it whilst in public.

Can anyone recommend a remote love egg that will remain in standby for a decent amount of time, rather than having to reach into my knickers ahead of my partner controlling the egg?

TIA.

1 Like

I understand your frustration.

Over the years we have tried various remote or app controlled toys from various manufacturers (some being very expensive) and have yet to find one with anything like reliable connectivity.

Regular trips to the rest room to restart or re-pair a toy with it’s remote control or app takes the fun away very quickly.

I am glad it isn’t just us! I dont mind if it needs re-pairing as this is commonplace for wireless items these days, but considering most of these are touted as “take the fun outside of the bedroom” it seems an oversight to only allow it to be in standby for 2 minutes.

The whole range thins is another massive bug bear… this ‘starter’ one from AS claims to have a 10m range… 10cm would be more realistic… and not exactly subtle! Maybe we need to explore/invest in App Connected… though, even then it’s all dependant on the egg staying in standby indefinitely.

Wow, that’s very interesting. My partner and I want to try remote for the thrill of me not knowing when it’s going to come on. Just bringing fun into it really but by the sounds of it there is more planning than impulsiveness! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is exactly what we wanted. OH could sit with it inside her quite comfortably, but with the added thrill of not knowing when it may start vibrating as I am the one in control of it. Sadly, it seems that when various retailers tell you “let your partner take control” or “fun both in and outside the bedroom” they are depending on it already being on, and the partner controlling the vibration pattern, not when it is on/off - which is quite frustrating really - We just want one that will sit in standby indefinitely so I can turn it on when the mood takes me, without relying on the OH to reach into her knickers to put it into standby mode for 2 mins first.

Try the Mantric one. switch it on, insert, go and have fun. Its waterproof too so excellent in the bath, just don’t get the controller wet as that isn’t waterproof. Best purchased in the sale!

1 Like