Love Honey changed my life

Me and my OH have been trying for a baby for a while now and it just wasn't happening to much thinking about it and stress but

Since discovering LH me and my OH have been having a lot more fun in the bed room trying new things and just generally enjoying what we are doing.

Now I am pleased to say we are expecting our first baby and we got to announce it to our family on our first wedding anniversary such a special day.

I totally believe the more relaxed fun time we have had together in the bedroom has helped this happen for us. So thankyou love honey for your fab toys and inspiration

Xxx

Oh my! Congratulations to you and OH!

Thankyou ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) x

What a lovely post.... Huge Congratulations to you both :))

Xx

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) congratulations to you both !

Bow

awww i love this! congrats xx

Congratulations! Great post! X

This is a lovely post, congratulations! :)

We're trying again next month so I hope we get some of the Lovehoney luck too ;)

Congrats! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Wonderful news. Congratulations to you. If you have a girl will she be called honey? Haha

randomnessemma wrote:

Me and my OH have been trying for a baby for a while now and it just wasn't happening to much thinking about it and stress but

Since discovering LH me and my OH have been having a lot more fun in the bed room trying new things and just generally enjoying what we are doing.

Now I am pleased to say we are expecting our first baby and we got to announce it to our family on our first wedding anniversary such a special day.

I totally believe the more relaxed fun time we have had together in the bedroom has helped this happen for us. So thankyou love honey for your fab toys and inspiration

Xxx

Wonderfull that's great news.

Aww congratulations. So pleased for you both :)

Congratulations. That great news. Day for babies on lovehoney today.

What a great story! Congratulations!

Best wishes on everything!

Ahhhhh congratulations x

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing :-)

Lovely story. Parenthood is amazing, cherish it as the years go by so quickly.

Congratulations! Having less stressful and un planned sex definitely works. Me and my oh were trying for years, we went out and had a good night and I got pregnant. Its amazing how the body works
x

This is great to hear. Congratulations!