Love languages!

Has anyone come across either the book or the online test?

There are so many people on here going through marital/ relationship problems and so I wondered whether people actually know how both they and their partner feels best loved!?

Often it's not even what you think it might be and the online quiz doesn't take very long but can offer a real insight into how your partner thinks and feels.

People naturally show their love in the way they like to receive love but the principle behind the book is that you show your partner that they are loved in the way that makes them feel most loved!

How do you show and receive love based on the five languages???

I remember doing this a while ago and found it very interesting. My result was acts of service whilst my partners was quality time. It's definitely worth doing x

http://www.5lovelanguages.com

YES! The results are a bit religiously written for me, but if you can get past that and just understand what it says about the way we communicate, it's fascinating!! Such an eye opener. I think all couples should do it! 

It is brilliant. It's made me realise I need to be a bit more affectionate with my OH. I think every couple should take it. As Jess said, it's a bit religious but try to get past it and it's great.

Yes! I started a thread on this last year because I saw so many people asking for advice and I thought they could maybe benefit. Not many people seemed interested though. :( I think it can help, not only with romantic relationships, but even friendships and family relationships. I can appreciate the people in my life who love me in different ways much better than I used to.

Weekly facial (not what you think)

Breakfast in bed on weekends

Doing ALL the housework

Kissing for absolutely ages before going on to "sex"

Lots and LOTS of oral

Random and unexpected acts of romance involving rose petals, Champagne, foot massage, candles, insence.

Interesting!! I'm going to give this a go- will let you know what I think!

Gonna check this out!