Lovehoney Birthday Discount?

This makes me a bit worried. I have birthday coming in month and half and I do have my eyes on some of the more luxury toy for that occassion. I guess if I am aware of the fact I have it, I dont need the email, right? Hopefully.

my birthdays 12th of august and today i was greeted when i loged in to a banner giveing me the 10% discount, will definatly b using it, love this sites loyalty schemes, theyre fab x

My Bday while off yet but just wondering can bday discounts by used with the VIP discount? D69x

Liquidsugar wrote:

My birthday is the 10th of August! Where am I meant to fill that in?

as soon as possible

Umm... Just noticed I have the birthday discout up, but I did not receive email so far either. Only noticed as I wanted to check my wishlists and went to My Account. So I can see how people could miss it. I normally get emails from LH, including the special offer ones and the DotD and never had a problem with it.

TeaseMeTryMe wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

My birthday is the 10th of August! Where am I meant to fill that in?

as soon as possible

I bought lots with my discount - I LOVE LH!

Thanks for this I didnt know!

Hi OA, any1 got any advice about this Birthday voucher - I am trying to use it in conjunction with the 4 for £40 offer but it's not letting me!!! I know I'll only save a few quid but every little helps, right?!!

If you know what the score is on this i'd very much appreciate it.

Ta D69x ;-S

I just receieved that email today as my birthday is on the 5th December... I am waiting for LH to get something back in stock then I am treating myself.

I think it's definitely dependent on whether you update your profile fully with your details. I had an account for ages and used to read the forums but only properly sorted out my profile a few months ago. Then started getting the emails. Been using LH for 3 years and never receieved the birthday one before so I imagine it must be that.

Divine69 wrote:

Hi OA, any1 got any advice about this Birthday voucher - I am trying to use it in conjunction with the 4 for £40 offer but it's not letting me!!! I know I'll only save a few quid but every little helps, right?!!

If you know what the score is on this i'd very much appreciate it.

Ta D69x ;-S

Thats strange. i was even able to use it with my VIP voucher as far as I remember

I had my Bithday discount on the page where it says your Oh points, so i treated myself last week, i didnt have any problems at all.

Thanks Lovehoney your amazing.

I got an email about my birthday discount but I can't seem to use it and it doesn't show up on my account like Blondii 's did :( been trying over the weekend

I'd try the live chat CK, (long time no see) they should be able to help, it usually shows in the my account section on here as well as the email reminder. Am sure they'll sort it :)

Hey MTC! yeah been away for a while got fed up of pervs on the chat and loads of friends requests from odd people. But thought I'd come back! :)

Nice to see you (and those gorgeous shoes) back, know what you mean, I never log in to chat any more and ignore all friend requests, easier that way....

So you def deserve to get that discount sorted and spoil yourself :)

Aw thanks hun!

I'll have to do a new profile pic, my bloke bought me another pair from the same brand :) happy days! Still dont wear either of them outside though!

Got email from CS today saying the Bday 10% off isn't allowed on the 4 for £40 offer as is too goood an offer anyway. Hey ho, cannot afford ANYTHING for my Bday from Lh this year :-( bit of pants really!!

D69x

Birthday Discount sounds great. My birthday is next month so I'm looking forward to pampering myself a bit more than usual this year now!

Elle_S wrote:

Birthday Discount sounds great. My birthday is next month so I'm looking forward to pampering myself a bit more than usual this year now!

Don't forget, you need to be signed up to the Lovehoney newsletter and add you birthday to your account or we can't email you with your birthday offer!

I've just made use of my birthday discount! :) Now, I'm just hoping the items arrive in time for some fun on the day! Thanks, LH.