Lovehoney Curve Cruiser 5 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager

HI,

My first order arrived (which was my first ever prostate massager). Has anyone else used this or has any tips of how best to use it?

I found it easy enough to insert but dont know if i'm doing it right.

If anyone has any tips that would b great.

Thanks

Could you elobarate? What makes you wonder whether you're doing it right?

If it was because you didn't have a mind-blowing orgasm, don't worry. It can take some time and practice to find the right spots and hit them in a way that feels good for you.

If you've read all the reviews for that particular product I'd recommend typing prostate massage into the search bar for tons of tips on how to find the spot. It might not happen with that toy as you sometimes have to try a couple to see what feels right for you, but don't give up. Keep experimenting and see what happens.

NatandTom wrote:

Could you elobarate? What makes you wonder whether you're doing it right?

If it was because you didn't have a mind-blowing orgasm, don't worry. It can take some time and practice to find the right spots and hit them in a way that feels good for you.

If you've read all the reviews for that particular product I'd recommend typing prostate massage into the search bar for tons of tips on how to find the spot. It might not happen with that toy as you sometimes have to try a couple to see what feels right for you, but don't give up. Keep experimenting and see what happens.

+1

Thanks for the advice.

It was just that it didnt feel any different than normal (other having something up there). I assume once its in the head should point forward towards my belly and find the spot.
I was alittle disappointed with the perineum stimulation because I dont think the vibrations were strong enough.

I was probably being niave to think once it was in, i would become rock hard and having a mind blowing orgasm.

I have been reading some tips so going to have another try today and tomorrow and hopefully it should be better.

If not I might pay the extra and try this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10722

Anal stimulation very rarely gets me rock hard. I'm fine normally from what i have read many other men are the same.

I have this particular toy and i found it kept slipping out. I have been meaning to send it back but have never gotten round to it. For me i think it is too long and because it's shape it naturally wants to push back out as it's sort of under tension when fully inserted.

I bought this one instead.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35053
For me it's a much better product. It's still difficult to keep in place as the neck doesn't taper very much but I only use it for solo play anyway so it's not too much of a problem.

As already mentioned it does take time to get the full benefit from a new experience.

Thank you for the tips. I'm going to try again in 30mins.
Please let me know if you have any further tips i..e. best body position

Thanks

Sadly it wasnt third time lucky. Tried lots of positions, tips from sites.. and nothing :(
Will have to send back and try again