Lovehoney Elevate Wedge vs Lovehoney Move?

Looking to take advantage of the Fall Sale and I cant decide between the Lovehoney Elevate Wedge or the Lovehoney Move. Every time I think I have it figured out I see something I like more in the other one.

Anyone have a recommendation?

We have a wedge, although from the Dominix range.
It has the bonus of having two cheeky restraints on the sides!
Looking at the move I feel the wedge will have the edge and that is what I would recommend.
That said an unquantifiable opinion as I haven’t used the Move and based on looks and guesing how it will work.
I get the dilemma as a fair investment.

2 Likes

Thank you. I had not seen the Dominix version. Now I have to decided between wedge versions! How “sturdy” are those restraint clips?

Sorry for the extra dilemma, they are quite strong. Obviously if you really tried you could rip them out but I can’t really see in normal play this happening.
The “cuffs” are comfortable and leave who ever is restrained exactly where they need to be.

1 Like

hmmmm…going to have to give this one a think.

I’ve got an LH curve one and the Dominix black one with D rings . I really can’t rate the extra rings enough :slight_smile:

Sorry to mislead @RKat , just checked my order and it does only come with the D hooks, I purchased the Bondage Boutique Soft Handcuffs to add to the fun separately. An excellent addition.

1 Like

All good. i assumed you were talking about the links.

Just wanted to thank you. I went with the regular wedge. Should be arriving Saturday!

1 Like