Lovehoney Hot Massage Heart

OK, it's not really a sex toy but still, it can have it's uses.

I was a little sceptical about this massage heart, there was me thinking it was one of those small palm/hand warmers but I was wrong!

It's pretty much the size of a medium average hand span and today, it was my savior! I have been suffering with a stomach/tract issue, which leaves me with terrible lumber pain on my back right side. I had run out of pain killers and can't pick up my prescription until Friday (if I get the time), so I thought I would try this massage heart and it did the trick!

Think I'll be strapping this bad boy to my back, when I trot off to work tomorrow ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I have a couple of these - they are really lovely. I use them for monthly stomach cramps too :) xx

I own a half dozen of them... lots of uses around the family!

had to order more, can see them becoming a regular 'go to' lol

they are pretty cheap right now, I orderd 2 a few weeks back to keep on hand. Tip: I boil a few together to reset them to save time.

they will be handy for work, esp if my back is gonna carry on being an arse. Worth the pennies, may even buy a couple more lol

Well, if anyone is planning on getting some more, you'd do well to do it soon. Not only are they half off, but they are being discontinued (which probably factors into the price).

I've always heard good things about them, so I reckon they're going to replace them with an updated version. Even so (and just in case), you might not want to miss this sale if you don't have to.

KitsiKiki wrote:

Well, if anyone is planning on getting some more, you'd do well to do it soon. Not only are they half off, but they are being discontinued (which probably factors into the price).

I've always heard good things about them, so I reckon they're going to replace them with an updated version. Even so (and just in case), you might not want to miss this sale if you don't have to.

Thanks for the heads up! I've just ordered 2 to see if they help with cramp.