Lovehoney Loyalty Points

After reading @Blonde_Bunny post on Secret gifting (and seeing how many of you missed it) it got me thinking, i wonder if there is a way that Lovehoney could let you donate some or all of the Lovehoney loyalty points which you earn on each of your purchase orders, to another Lovehoney member, that way the gifting could still be anonymous (if that’s what you want) and the recipient could put the gifted points to a gift of their own choice, and there shouldn’t be any data protection issues.
What do you think?

10 Likes

Good idea! Points always give me a little tingle, even if it is only £1 off whatever I’m buying. It would be nice to be able to pass that on.

4 Likes

That would be fun.

1 Like

Love this :heart:

1 Like

Ooh what a wonderful idea!

1 Like

Fantastic idea! Xx

or to something like a foodbank - for food obvs, or maybe to give the volunteers a cheeky extra thank you :grin:

@_nin suggested something similar too: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I like that idea, but the LH loyalty points I usually have or earn don’t add up to a lot of money. Even though it’s better than nothing, I’d still prefer it if we had the option to give/send/donate enough money or points for a toy or lingerie the other member has on their wishlist!

2 Likes

@Smultron I understand what your saying, maybe Lovehoney could let Lovehoney unlimited members purchase loyalty points, at lets say a 10% discount, that way each member could choose the amount of loyalty points which they wish to donate and Lovehoney will be guaranteed the income if the point are left unused.

2 Likes

i think this is a great idea

1 Like