Lovehoney Unlimited

I really like it. It’s simple to understand and the benefits are set out so you can use them easily. It’s nice for a loyalty scheme to feel like it is actually rewarding loyalty in ways that are genuinely usable to the person (eg money off anything rather than a free gift that you may or may not like). I also like there isn’t a time limit on the £20 off or the points (ok technically there is but to maintain the Unlimited loyalty you are more than covered). Sometimes when you place an order, you don’t always want to place another one straight away after (be it because you want to try out what you’ve bought properly, can’t afford to, you bought everything you wanted etc), so often discounts can run out before they can be used. The free delivery is probably the thing I value the most though. Means I can buy little things without having to worry about the postage charge.

I am new to love honey and I think this feature is great, love the next day delivery, ordered a couple things already through it.

Love it! Great offers and the free delivery is definitely a big bonus/incentive.

I haven't, used the service yet, but it' definitely makes it easy to access your rewards.

It's fantastic!! I'm long overdue an order 😍 love the next day delivery x

I love it. With the free delivery I'm more likely to place smaller orders than wait until I can afford a larger one. 😘

I use it but admittedly Royal Mail did let me down this weekend.

My parcel was at the local Post Office around 5-6 before any of their vans left, but it didn't make it into that day's deliveries.

What made it worse is I got a text at the time it arrived at the office stating it'd be delivered Saturday morning (the morning) and sadly it wasn't and it was ""ready for delivery".

I missed when they came to day - Due to my work schedule, my only option now is to pick it up at the weekend. I might just stick to Royal Mail special delivery.

It's fabulous getting free one day delivery. The £20 off a £40 spend is a terrible temptation and I've been spending much more than I can afford 😲🤦

I didn't even know I had this until I logged on one day! The emails always go promos so I never see them so I don't get to see the offers! I have next day and £20 of over £40 but my vouchers don't show. I've gotta a few 20% off for reviews directly to my inbox and they don't show up on my account so I still need to go through the emails, is this right? The next day has made me order more than I ever have and the live chat is amazing! So helpful :) The unlimited account has made me actually use the community forums now! So hi!!! 👋👋

A fantastic marketing system. It's great!

I have and I love it The £20 of every £40 have been used a few times here. I can't believe you can use it over and over again. It looks at me until I make another order , oops! " Sorry not sorry bank card "

We do, love the next day delivery 😍

I echo the comments above - it’s easy to use, lots of email offers, money off, and free quick delivery is an absolute winner!

Free next day delivery is great and I always take advantage of the the £20 off £40 when I order. When a company looks after its customers interests it makes me a loyal customer! 👍

i also check the special offers fanatically! You sure know how to tempt people 😈

Used to be great but postage to EU is very high spend these days. Great that there is free next day for in UK, but why not offer a free service for EU as well? This could be slower than next day but still a worthy additon.

I love the fact that you reward loyal customer, rather than just offering discounts to new customers like most places do. And the free next day delivery, that's just the cherry on top!

Yup another who loves it. I’m so shocked how good it is really and it does make for loyal customers. We wouldn’t shop anywhere else now.

10/10 why I spend to much money here.

Yes! Thank you, I love it. Next day delivery is awesome, and the £20 off £40 is the best offer ever. My birthday is a while away, but what a great birthday present! Unlimited is brilliant!

Its amazing , I love the £20 off when you spend £40+ and to top it of the free delivery. x