Lovehoney you have a problem ....

My apologies, I must have got the 3-5days from another company I have just ordered from, I got confused, my head is messed up with so many things these days it's not surprising, it does say 2-3 days. Again I can't comment as any orders I have made lately have come within that time frame, they may not have come the day after ordering as they did previously, but certainly on the 2nd day which is why I said we were lucky before, to get it next day when it clearly says "Super saver 2-3days" everyone knows that 2nd class mail would never turn up the next day, so perhaps it used to get sent first class, but since the huge increase in mail prices Lh can now no longer afford to do that, and are sending things 2nd as advertised? I don't know, I'm merely speculating...

I know the post generally is much slower these days, a letter was sent to me first class by a colleague from my office, 6 miles away and it took three days to get here, another order guaranteed next day delivery from another retailer turned up after 2 days so I don't rely on any post claims from any companies these days. Not saying that's how it should be, just how it is.

Perhaps email customer services directly with the examples, as they may be unaware of such problems with the new TNT service, again, you may well have done this, so not attempting to tell anyone how to suck eggs, but as we know Lh don't routinely check all the threads on the forum on a fast and regular basis and I'm sure if they are going to complain to either TNT or RM, they will need specific examples, not just "some of our customers said so" companies always want specifics these days. I'm a firm believer in complaining if things have gone wrong, it gives companies a chance to fix things promptly, or not as the case may be in some instances haha!

I see your point PinkPolka Dot. Have never known a parcel to take longer than 3 working days and it is usualally 2 days.. I'm from Liverpool so i guess it depends were you live.

I see your point PinkPolka Dot. Have never known a parcel to take longer than 3 working days and it is usualally 2 days.. I'm from Liverpool so i guess it depends were you live.

oh sorry, I got my delivery dates from MissTerryCleavage post lol

Sorry i didn't mean to duplicate the post

Aphrodite2011 wrote:

20,000 points... Thats a lot of spending Miss Terry Cleavage. Have fun. I still think Lovehoney are good though!!!! Still inclined to blame the post office increases for the reason why Lovehoney goodies are taking longer to drop through our letter boxes. I find it takes 2 days or occasionally 3 days if order has been placed before 4pm. Not bad, we have been spoilt by previous free next day delivery charges in the past. Lovehoney are very good though. Where else could you return items up to a year from purchase and get a refund??

Yes far too much spending, lol hence me not having too much recent experience of delivery times, customer service etc. I have to lock my purse away...

All my 2nd class packages always took 2 days, I've never had a parcel delivered the day after ordering unless I chose 1st class. And I live in Bristol so not like it needs to go that far!

I have bought this up to the staff in the live chat option so they are aware, I just hope they sort it out soon.

Never had problems before ,always here in 2 days ,but my recent order was dispatched last Friday and still hasn't arrived :(

Let's hope they read this thread.

Point taken. I would be annoyed if post was taking 5 days

I personally never had an issue with LH customer service. But my orders were from early September, nothing since. And as I live abroad, I am using FedEx delivery, so I tend to get the item the next day after dispatching. I know the second day after dispatch was amazin, but it is free service, so I would still be ok with few days for the free option, although yes, know the wait for a new toy can be bit frustrating.

I am wondering whats the percentage of faulty or misplaced or missing items? My last delivery went just ok, but maybe I was lucky. Faulty items are not really that much LH fault. They do not and cannot check every item that it is working. I would see a problem only if LH was having issues with sorting this. Like not sending a new item etc.

I wish i'd known this sooner, I wondered why my order wasn't delivered yet and now my message won't make sense :(

I must admit I've been unimpressed with the delivery times of packages recently :(

Oh no! Does this mean if I order something this month it won't get sent in time for Halloween? Debating whether or not to order anything now :(

We hear you loud and clear, some customers have been experiencing longer than expected delivery times.

Apologies for the interference with your signal.

Normal - brilliant! - service shall be resumed.

[genuflects, humbled]

Meanwhile... it's untrue (and unfair!) to say that our customer service has suffered because people have been working on the Fifty Shades of Grey range. The customer service department does not work in the product development team.

The customer service team does a fantastic job keeping people happy from 8am to 10pm weekdays and also Saturday and Sunday. It's what we're here for.

If it's taking a bit longer than normal to respond to queries we apologise and will do better. If the delivery service we tested is not what it should have been we won't use it any more.

@HappilyExperimenting

Plenty of time for Halloween delivery! Order before 4pm and we despatch same day. Free delivery will take 2-3 days. Or choose your delivery delivery day free if you spend £75.

Ahhh I thought it was Royal Mail. but I have also experienced the longer delays in receiving LH parcels over the last month or two. Rather than sit quietly in the background I thought id join the conversation so that lovehoney can get a better idea of how many customers are effected. It did used to be next day usually without fail. Now it is 2/3/4 days. One great thing is being able to communicate on this form and LH staff reading it, and, it would seem sort out the problems. Nice one Richard!

Also received a parcel with an item missing last month too. LH sorted it and sent out the missing item. But it does seem I have also been on the receiving end of the things discussed in this topic too. However I still love lovehoney at the moment. I can deal with the delays, I just factor them in now if I want something in advance. The customer service issue I have just put down to being a fluke and so long as it didnt keep happening I will keep shopping here.

I do love shopping here BECAUSE I know how great the customer service/delivery/returns policy etc is. Please dont let it slip LH! For the love of all that is orgasmic please! lol

Just wanted to say I've experienced absolutely no problems with either package delivery times or Lovehoney's fantastic consumer relations and I think that's probably true for the vast majority of customers. LH remains my favourite sex toy company for so many reasons. :)

Unfortunately have been having problems. My latest order was over £30 so came tracked mail and came the next day which was great but the previous two order which came via the normal post didn't arrive in the normal 3-5 days one did actually take a full 11 days.

1 Like