Lovehoney you have a problem ....

Although I don't make many orders, the ones I have made have been fine. My recent purchases for myself and others were delivered promptly. Customer service has always been amazing too.

I apologise for coming across as rude, I have no issues with Customer Service they're always very helpful and sort everything out quickly. Its the 3 mistakes that happened to me I'm not happy with. I get that we're only human and we all make mistakes, but when I specifically made a request that has been ignored and bought it up to the attention of someone I was basically told I was a liar and I made no such request.

I really do love Lovehoney, I'm just disappointed that the service hasn't been as good recently.

I just wish you could have let us know about changing the delivery service and I'm sure no one would have complained at all, because we'd know what was happening and we'd expect delays.

I've personally had no issues with customer service, but I would agree my recent orders have taken much longer to arrive, though I think only one was actually late. It's a little annoying, but probably not something I would bother to complain about. I think it just seems a lot worse because we're so used to being a bit spoiled by LH's previously amazingly fast delivery!

I haven't ordered anything for a while as I've been away.

I've always found customer service most helpful and when I queried the new delivery schedules the girl explained them very carefully

Lovehoney couldn't be held responsible for Royal Mails refusal to deliver to a clearly marked ( on the parcel) safe place

nope been brilliant as usual. the other week a package arrived the next day and it was 2nd class post !

Really happy that Lovehoney have responded to this and are taking our comments on board. Just to point out this wasn't a post to gripe and whine but more a place to collect the issues that people have been having into one place so that LH could see them easier and therefore get a more informed view of the things that are niggling people at the moment.

Yes LH have always been amazing and spoiled us in the past with great service and extremely quick postal service but when it suddenly changes with no comment from them whatsoever it's slightly annoying and sometimes inconvenient especially when some people have to time when they order something to arrive on a specific day.

Hopefully all these things are being considered and can be amended between LH and Royal Mail / TNT.

Thank you to everyone for adding your issues and thoughts so far and thank you to Richard for giving us a response so quickly.

QueenC wrote:

It's not just a postage problem, a few people here have mentioned the customer service, too. I've never made a complaint or had to deal with them before this week but it feels like I'm going round in circles trying to find out where my parcel is- which isn't only late, it hasn't shown up at all..

Hey, they've sent off a replacement package via 1st class, tracked, so you should get ot very soon (hopefully).

I think the gifting has a couple of flaws in its trouble-shooting as the communication between recipient, buyer (gifter) and Lovehoney CS is a little sketchy. It should run a bit smoother.

Aside from this criticism can't complain too much about the service. Lovehoney are still a very reliable company and have an amazingly dedicated customer service, with or without hiccups via mail (Royal Mail sucks >.<). Things don't always happen like we want- but for the most part we are pretty spoiled by their service.

I feel really bad now cos I'm pretty much the only person who was having a major moan. I'd just like to point out that I love Lovehoney and have absolutely nothing against the customer service team. The latest issue has been dealt with very swiftly and I'd like to say a massive thank you to Jacqueline from the team for making sure my replacement item is sent out by next day delivery which means it should be here tomorrow. I honestly wasn't expecting that and I'm very grateful.

I only wanted to bring the issues to people's attention to see if anyone else has been having any problems. I always say I will stop buying from Lh after something goes wrong but that usually lasts a few days until I find something I like. The latest problems have made me seriously consider whether I want to buy anything in the future but the amazing customer service team and the returns policy just make it worthwhile.

So thank you for replying so quickly and clearing things up for us all Richard :)

Nymeria wrote:

QueenC wrote:

It's not just a postage problem, a few people here have mentioned the customer service, too. I've never made a complaint or had to deal with them before this week but it feels like I'm going round in circles trying to find out where my parcel is- which isn't only late, it hasn't shown up at all..

Hey, they've sent off a replacement package via 1st class, tracked, so you should get ot very soon (hopefully).

Thank you Nymeria. I am very excited!

But on topic... I have no real complaints either, just more a rant in the spur of the moment. I will still be using LH and not going elsewhere, but it is understandable, I think, why people have been so annoyed. I think we've all calmed down a bit now that we've had a rant (I know I have, sorry if I'm generalising a tad) and LH are forgiven. Hopefully the service we all love will be back to normal again very soon :) x

Lovehoney - Richard wrote:

@http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/happilyexperimenting/

Plenty of time for Halloween delivery! Order before 4pm and we despatch same day. Free delivery will take 2-3 days. Or choose your delivery delivery day free if you spend £75.

Thanks Richard! I have splurged and bought a Lelo Gigi instead - I'll get my Halloween costume next payday as there's still time :)

I was quite surprised to hear that people were having problems with delivery considering I've never had any difficulties whatsoever with any aspect of LoveHoney's service - having said that however I haven't ordered anything since the beginning of September! It's time I ordered the Gigi! :) x