Low rise/waist trunks, hipsters recommendations

Hi all, looking for some recommendations on low rise underwear, I mostly prefer hipsters but like trunks too, since I’ve lost my weight my usual hipsters just don’t sit right and I think low waist normal everyday underwear would suit me better and be more comfortable.
I’ve seen a couple of pairs I like and asked my FBF for advice, problem is she as straight as a straight thing she thinks they look gay, even though she knows that not PC she can’t get past it and give an honest opinion although I must admist most when you search is fetish wear and not normal underwear so might be clouding her opinion.
Those who know me will know the gay thing is not an issue fbut my problem is I’m struggling to find everyday low waist underwear.
LH do some great low waist underwear but it is all fetish wear and I wish they did a range of normal underwear in the same fit.
So does anyone wear them day to day and any recommendations.
Cheers all.

1 Like

You could request them in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread :upside_down_face:

Hmm I know of a few places where you might be able to get some but alas I can’t name names :see_no_evil:

I’m sure the rule is if LH don’t sell it then you can share. :heart:

1 Like

My suggestion… Don’t wear any underwear lol!! I know, typical guy response, but I have no clue what it’s like shopping or wearing female underwear.

I think it needs to be something that Lovehoney don’t sell at all (that is, ‘not underwear’)

Just an FYI @arencook, I think your profile picture is breaking the forum rules and needs to be swopped out for something a little less revealing. :+1:

1 Like

Cheers, thank you!! Wasn’t sure about that and couldn’t crop it

1 Like

Unfortunately that new one falls foul of the ‘no nipples’ rule too (we’re a ‘fairness across the board’ forum :slight_smile:)

But you can add a little graffiti edit over them and repost: :+1:

The Great Big Photo Guide

2 Likes

Darn as @Ian_Chimp said it would have to be an area of items LH don’t sell at all that would then be allowed to recommend :grimacing:
But…. I can say try searching internet for mens hipster underwear and said brands might pop up :wink: