Loyalty reward level exclusive offers?

PurringTiger wrote:

So apparently I'm still not getting the emails depsite being told it had been fixed :(

Only know because I saw a post mentioning a 25% off email for use over the weekend. Still only getting deal of the day emails. So not a clue what offers I'm missing out on.

Is there a way that the offers could be linked on our acount under where we see what level we are like the triple points was when it was on? Still has a big risk of us missing it but at least it would be a back-up for those of us still not getting emails properly.

I too am not getting any emails, despite Customer Care trying to fix it for me last week by re-subscribing me :(

Only thing I've been able to do is access an old level 3 email, clicked then states you've accessed your level 3 perks, but looking on offer links and check out , nothing has been added im now starting to wonder if they're getting rid of the level perks id rather just know.

I must say... I feel very lucky that I'm not affected by this bug. I wonder why it's occuring for some people but not others. ![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)

It could be that your email provider is blocking the emails before they even get to your mailbox (inbox or spam). LH should be be able to confirm what their program (dotMailer etc) gives as the reason - hard bounce, soft bounce, isp blacklisted. If it's the latter I suggest setting up a new email address (you could always auto forward everything to you existing address)

runner123 wrote:

It could be that your email provider is blocking the emails before they even get to your mailbox (inbox or spam). LH should be be able to confirm what their program (dotMailer etc) gives as the reason - hard bounce, soft bounce, isp blacklisted. If it's the latter I suggest setting up a new email address (you could always auto forward everything to you existing address)

I thought about that but I still get deal of the day which I believe sends from the same mail address?

How does LH know your birthday for the birthday email?

I don't think I put it in my profile but it was yesterday and I didn't get a birthday offer (or a card off my OH for birthday OR Valentine's Day - but that's another story!).

I get some offers, but not others. I was getting the DOTD email, but they've stopped.

I'm a bit confused.

The volume of emails I get from Bonney does seem to have declined makerdly in recent times, given how often they lure me into buying, that's not a bad thing from my credit cards point of view, but interesting none the less

VR wrote:

How does LH know your birthday for the birthday email?

I get some offers, but not others. I was getting the DOTD email, but they've stopped.

You need to add it to your account for us to know. To add it log in and scroll to 'Tell us about yourself' under the personal settings. In there is a section to add your birthday :) 

In regards to not receiving mail, please contact the customer care team so they can look into your mail settings: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Already spoken to customer care, but still no Level 3 perk emails. Still just receive Deal of the day ones, nothing else. Hope I’m not missing out on anything good after earning the highest perk level. Hmph....

Hello 

We have two threads that have now become talking about level perks so I will now close this one.

Please use: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1617850-lovehoney-rewards/page-6/

As mentioned before, only Customer care can help in regards to not receiving emails. Please do contact them as they are front line and trained to deal with this.

As moderators, we do not have the email access they have and can not help in the same way. Sorry