Loyalty reward level exclusive offers?

Please, please contact Customer care if you are not getting emails. 

Do not rely on this thread. I will only let you know when fixes are in place. I can not resolve the email issues individually.

Customer care is on hand 24/7 for this. ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Thanks, Leanne, I'll contact them. have a lovely Monday, my love! xx

Not expecting you to solve anything, Leanne! Threads like this are useful for knowing when certain email offers have been sent, though. Otherwise, if you're not getting them, you don't know you're not... If that makes sense!

Happy Monday :)

I'm still not getting anything except "back in stock" emails, which is probably for the best considering it's my birthday and I've already got the year of orgasms subscription. I'm weak and might have used my birthday code anyway - I'm already looking covetously at the valentines orgasm subscription in addition! * puts credit card out of reach *

So I hear this is resolved now.

If you are experiencing any issues with receiving emails from us, please contact the customer care team. They will be happy to help and are on hand 24/7 :) 

Thanks Leanne, I'll keep an eye out for an email at the start of the month :D

I get no email from Lovehoney, except confirmation of order/dispatch emails.

I only found out about the levels when I logged in today.

:(

Did anyone manage to get it sorted? Also have the same problem. Contacted live chat who said they would pass it onto the tech team and let me know but not heard anything and still no emails apart from deal of the day

I saw my rewards when i last placed an order. Used the online chat and the helpful assistant emailed me the one use discount link. And then resubscribed me to LH emails. Since then I've received email special offers and a Lev 3 weekend special discount

Delboy1991 wrote:

Did anyone manage to get it sorted? Also have the same problem. Contacted live chat who said they would pass it onto the tech team and let me know but not heard anything and still no emails apart from deal of the day

I spoke to live chat a few days ago, they gave me the level three discount code as I hadn’t used it yet and resubscribed me to emails on their end even though it showed that I was subbed already and I still haven’t had any. Deal of the Day stopped coming through two days ago as well so now I have no idea what’s going on

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

So I hear this is resolved now.

If you are experiencing any issues with receiving emails from us, please contact the customer care team. They will be happy to help and are on hand 24/7 :)

So I haven't had any emails at all other than deal of the day since the beginning of the year. I was getting them last year and had the birthday discount too. I did not get the £20 off one though.

So I contacted customer service today to report that I've not been getting the emails only to be ignored on the reason I was contacting them and just given a voucher code which I did not ask for and didn't want - then silence.

I asked how long it was vaild for and was told 72 hours. I explained I did not want to use it right now and asked if the original offer was one to be used when we wanted to not within a time limit and was I now going to receive the emails for level 3 rewards again. The answer I got was - No sorry.

I had to ask to which she was referring the voucher or email and after 5 mintues of silence I had to explain that I had contacted them because of the email problem and not because I wanted a voucher, that I don't have the money to use right now even if I wanted to buy something.

This got me the reply to contact when I wanted to use it. -Great! but what about the emails offers for level 3 rewards?

You'll have to contact us.

Erm???

I replied How can I contact you about an email offer that I don't know about if I don't have the email to know about the offer?

I then had to explain that there is a forum post telling us to contact customer care if we were not getting the emails - finally I get the reply that tech is aware of the offer and are working on it.

Frustratingly I ended the chat then before I got angry that I had not been listened to at all and no help was offered regarding the original reason for contacting them! The worst customer service chat I have ever had with Lovehoney staff.

Not a happy bunny or tiger to say the least.

Hi PurringTiger 

I am sorry to hear you have had this experience that the team have not listened to your original issue. This is unlike our customer care team. 

Your comments have been passed on and I am sure a member of the team will be in touch to help resolve or at least explain what the issues may be currently. If you could also advise on whom it was you spoke with when they do contact, they will be able to help feedback or go through the chat for training purposes. 

Once again I am sorry for this :( 

Thank you Leanne and thank you for the great job you've been doing with the updates here. I saw the update that they might have fixed the problem hence contacting the customer care team.

Certainly not the normal lovely service I've received in the past. I was just surprised as I expected the reply to be something like - we'll reset your emails and see if that helps but we'll also let IT know".

Oh I'm glad it isn't just me who's still not got them 🤷‍♀️ still not had a update either. Don't fancy live chat again, was speaking for 45 mins and still don't think she understood what I ment

Delboy1991 wrote:

Oh I'm glad it isn't just me who's still not got them 🤷‍♀️ still not had a update either. Don't fancy live chat again, was speaking for 45 mins and still don't think she understood what Iment
Hello 
Sorry to hear there has been a misunderstanding
I can confirm the issue has been resolved... But the historic emails cannot be re-sent so this is why we are asking people to contact customer care if the money off email was not received so they can take a look and issue a code (if needed).
Please do speak with the team again, you can call or even email if you would rather. I am sure they can get that looked into quicker for you. 
As it is resolved, future emails that are sent should be received, once they are issued. 

Thankfully i have recieved my level 3 emails. Who could complain at such big rewards. I have already started to take advantage of mine. (Gained level 3 on the 14th of Jan and had my birthday discount code aswell)

Hmmm. I've had the 30% Wishlist emails and I get the Deal of the Day, but I've not had the £20 discount.

It's my birthday on Valentine's Day so I'm hoping to treat myself with some birthday money ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) A discount will come in very handy.

So apparently I'm still not getting the emails depsite being told it had been fixed :(

Only know because I saw a post mentioning a 25% off email for use over the weekend. Still only getting deal of the day emails. So not a clue what offers I'm missing out on.

Is there a way that the offers could be linked on our acount under where we see what level we are like the triple points was when it was on? Still has a big risk of us missing it but at least it would be a back-up for those of us still not getting emails properly.

PurringTiger wrote:

So apparently I'm still not getting the emails depsite being told it had been fixed :(

Only know because I saw a post mentioning a 25% off email for use over the weekend. Still only getting deal of the day emails. So not a clue what offers I'm missing out on.

Is there a way that the offers could be linked on our acount under where we see what level we are like the triple points was when it was on? Still has a big risk of us missing it but at least it would be a back-up for those of us still not getting emails properly.

Same here

I spoke on live chat yesterday not really helpful was told id get an email shortly was waiting most of the evening but nothing still nothing has come through it's been like this since Christmas i resubbed a few days ago in hope that would sort it out but nothing all im getting is daily deals and wasn't offered a code even though id mentioned in my question that i hadn't received the email :(

PurringTiger wrote:

Still having the problem too even though live chat reset everything on their end 🤔