Loyalty Rewards

Not sure if this thread exists already, but so far I have not found it.

I have been keeping my eye on a few items thinking 'when I get the points... that might be fun' and now it appears the items on the rewards page seem to have been shuffled with a few of the ''interesting'' ones have been removed (yes the products still exist on the site).

Do they keep on changing or do we just have to accept what is there each month?

As far as I'm aware they don't remove anything.

I haven't noticed them remove anything either!

Hi HappyCouple, over 100 products were added to the Oh!Points list just a few weeks ago. You can sort by Points, Popularity, Rating, A-Z or Newest (which is Newest on the site, not added to the points list) - hopefully that will help you find what you're looking for.

The only things that might have disappeared were discontinued or out of stock products. What did you have in mind? We've been adding to the list and are happy to consider suggestions

I was thinking about the "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15779" i am sure it used to be available at 1800 points. Also thought there were a few other choices around the 1800 mark but last time I checked there seems to be a bit of a gap around that area (until 2,000 points)

I'm on 3800...

Ad has racked up a load of points though, I think she has much more than me.

WandA wrote:

I'm on 3800...External Media

Nope 2130

Adx

Let us know what you want in the points section - easy enough for us to add.

Hey, I've just found a button that adds a million Oh! Points to my account...

I'd better keep that quiet, eh?

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Is it the 'pay now' button :) x

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Is it the 'pay now' button :) x

Haha! Brilliant!

Adx

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Let us know what you want in the points section - easy enough for us to add.

No. Do you accept bribes Steve? I make a lovely chocolate cake (probably).

WandA wrote:

I'm on 3800...External Media

Im on 4130.. Have you spent any of your points? I think I may have been spending too much lol. Especially as I've been starting from April or so. >.<

I'll be saving them up for something special.

@http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/

46,000 points means spending £4,600 on the LH site. I love the site... but I don't have that kind of cash even over the next 10 years I doubt I will be able to get half way there.

Loves huni wrote:

its still there - page 3 :) x

When I sort by points... I can see no rewards between 1600 - 2000 :(

HappyCouple wrote:

46,000 points means spending £4,600 on the LH site. I love the site... but I don't have that kind of cash even over the next 10 years I doubt I will be able to get half way there.

LH give away points on competitions. You may get lucky with a lot of points during one of them as well as reviews that are highlighted every month.

x X x wrote:

HappyCouple wrote:

LH give away points on competitions. You may get lucky with a lot of points during one of them as well as reviews that are highlighted every month.

Thanks for the tip, I will keep an eye out for competitions and offers. I have just posted a new review from the latest purchase so lets hope it gets picked up in this months set of reviews :).

I have 5780 points but I have brought some after that and they havent gone in yet. Probably about 5900 odd.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I have 5780 points but I have brought some after that and they havent gone in yet. Probably about 5900 odd.

Wow! Big spender!External Media

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Wow! Big spender!External Media

Lol indeed. I should probably slow down. Then again, I use my account for the OH spending and mine. I think CC and CCW have quite a few points though.

would love to see LH do double points days like boots! think that would be fab lol