what has happened to my loyalty points??

Opened my account some minutes ago and got the message that I don't have any loyalty points!!! Yesterday there were over 7 000.

What has happened?

Give it time, they've broke the site updating it.

Check out the ''Exciting News'' thread on Oh! Points for details :)

john69 wrote:

Opened my account some minutes ago and got the message that I don't have any loyalty points!!! Yesterday there were over 7 000.

What has happened?

Have you tried clicking on "View Oh! Points History"? My Oh! points no longer show under my account, but when I click on that tab they're still there. :)

john69 wrote:

What has happened?

John -Just go into your account . Look for your OH history. Then click on that. It will say something like 7000 points transferred on 30th June .

Just checked mine out of curiosity and... I had like 3000 something Oh Points and now I have only 210 or something, even clicking on the Oh Point History. Something's not exactly right.

Hey all 

With points being currency specific now, you'll need to log into the website where you earned the points to see your balance.

So john69, I can see your points were earned on .eu. Log in there and you'll see all of your points, ready for spending on your preferred site. 

And GeekyEleanor - yours are split between .co.uk and .eu. so again, if you log into the relevant site, you'll see your points. 

Thanks Jess! Didn't know they were currency specific, I usually log in to the UK site because of the community so I didn't think about checking on the EU site. 

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Thanks Jess! Didn't know they were currency specific, I usually log in to the UK site because of the community so I didn't think about checking on the EU site. 

Hopefully, during the next phase of updates, you'll be able to access the community from any site, but for the time being you may have to shop on one site, and chat on the other. Sorry! 

The day it will happen, I'll be a very happy forum member, but now that I know this tiny detail, I'll make sure to remember that. Thanks again.

What about me Jess? I only use the UK site... Mine aren't visible x

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Mine are also visible on eu site... I'm not keen on eu site as the dotd offer doesn't come up on it... Will I still be able to use my points on the UK site.... Xx

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Mine are also visible on eu site... I'm not keen on eu site as the dotd offer doesn't come up on it... Will I still be able to use my points on the UK site.... Xx

Hmmm... I thought that points were being defaulted to your preferred site, however it looks like it's been done based on your address... 

Points are only spendable on the site they're allocated to, so if your points are on the EU site, that's where they need to be spent, technically.

I'll investigate further...

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Hmmm... I thought that points were being defaulted to your preferred site, however it looks like it's been done based on your address...

Points are only spendable on the site they're allocated to, so if your points are on the EU site, that's where they need to be spent, technically.

:( please do, I'd prefer them on UK site.... Thanks Jess x 😘

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

If that helps, my default address is in the eu too, but I do have a uk one added as well and my points are on the uk site :).

PurpleHeart wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

If that helps, my default address is in the eu too, but I do have a uk one added as well and my points are on the uk site :).
Maybe I might do this too if something else isn't resolved, thanks lovely x ❤

Thanks for the information Jess, looking forward to come into the community from the eu site, so I don't have to switch between the two of them.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

So... having read some of the replies posted by other forum members, it seems to me that if your home country's currency is a Euro, your points will be transferred to the .eu website?? That seems to have happened to LSB in Ireland and, presumably, to PurpleHeart in an unknown EU country, john69 in Spain, and, partially (that is even more odd), to GeekyEleanor in Italy.

And if you are a EU citizen whose home country has not yet switched to the Euro, your points stay allocated to your .co.uk account (seems to be my case in the Czech Rep)?

Hm... not happy. I got allocated my latest order's points on the UK site, and all my previous ones transferred to the EU whilst on the .eu I only ever made one order so far. My points derive from orders both from .co.uk and .com, in at least 3 currencies (GBP; USD; EUR). I do not want to switch to the .eu site, for several reasons (lack of special offers & vouchers, but also price differences to name the most important ones), at least for now. And this way it kind of feels like you’re obligating me to shop from there, sayin’ “sorry, hun, you’re not welcome here anymore”…

I do live in a euro-zone country now, but that will (thankfully) change in less than two months. So then my new address will be in an EU country with its own currency. If Briona is right, in this situation you let people’s points stay on the .uk site. What confusion!

Well, I’d like to suggest, if I may, to link the Oh! Points one has to all the websites (similar to the order history which allowed me to see even my Bluebella and hennightHQ orders logging in to my account at Lovehoney.co.uk). This way one would still have the choice of buying from where he/she wishes to, and would still have the option of using their points for the purchase. At the very least, I’d like to keep mine on the UK site for now, please.

And again, I much preferred the UK site with currency options. I get the whole “market expansion thingy”, but administration was just simpler that way. I’m afraid Lovehoney is testing its customers’ hard limits... ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

era wrote:

Hm... not happy. I got allocated my latest order's points on the UK site, and all my previous ones transferred to the EU whilst on the .eu I only ever made one order so far. My points derive from orders both from .co.uk and .com, in at least 3 currencies (GBP; USD; EUR). I do not want to switch to the .eu site, for several reasons (lack of special offers & vouchers, but also price differences to name the most important ones), at least for now. And this way it kind of feels like you’re obligating me to shop from there, sayin’ “sorry, hun, you’re not welcome here anymore”…

I do live in a euro-zone country now, but that will (thankfully) change in less than two months. So then my new address will be in an EU country with its own currency. If Briona is right, in this situation you let people’s points stay on the .uk site. What confusion!

Well, I’d like to suggest, if I may, to link the Oh! Points one has to all the websites (similar to the order history which allowed me to see even my Bluebella and hennightHQ orders logging in to my account at Lovehoney.co.uk). This way one would still have the choice of buying from where he/she wishes to, and would still have the option of using their points for the purchase. At the very least, I’d like to keep mine on the UK site for now, please.

And again, I much preferred the UK site with currency options. I get the whole “market expansion thingy”, but administration was just simpler that way. I’m afraid Lovehoney is testing its customers’ hard limits... ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I may be wrong, era, I am just trying to figure out what the new Oh!Points means for us, international customers, and this is the most believable theory I have managed to come up with at the moment...

Briona87 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

So... having read some of the replies posted by other forum members, it seems to me that if your home country's currency is a Euro, your points will be transferred to the .eu website?? That seems to have happened to LSB in Ireland and, presumably, to PurpleHeart in an unknown EU country, john69 in Spain, and, partially (that is even more odd), to GeekyEleanor in Italy.

And if you are a EU citizen whose home country has not yet switched to the Euro, your points stay allocated to your .co.uk account (seems to be my case in the Czech Rep)?

The fact that I have 210 points on the UK site and 3700 on the EU site is odd indeed. Oh well...