Oh Points Loyalty Programme

Good morning or evening everyone.

Question do you think the Oh Points Loyalty Programme is rewarding enough?
And how many points do you have! I have 2000
But theres not much you can buy for that.
I think it would be nice if there was a bonus
Sceam where if you spend say over £50 your points should be doubled.
What do think. :-*

yes wot a good idear have ruffley same amount as you and cant really get much bonuses sound good they could even do bonuses for more active members

I personally feel that the rewards are enough.

I have 4,000 at the moment with another 500 on the way.

I generally only spend at least £50.00 a time to take advantage of the free delivery.

Obviously if the points were doubled I'd be happy, I don't really think about them though to be honest, I would still use LoveHoney without them as they are much better than the alternatives for me and you can't get customer service like there's anywhere else (IMO).

If you are wanting to spend those OH Points, you're are going to need to buy more to get those points higher. The OH points can be used on anything, the easy way to work out if your item would be affordable is to times by 200.

E.g £20.00 is 4000 points.

I think that if points were doubled so many people who have spent a lot of money over the years would be dissapointed - but on the flip aide, it is likely to draw more customers to LH and they are a business so I think that would be good for them.

Personally though I like LH the way it is, they are a good enough company through delivery, privacy, 24/7 customer service, MOTD, Review of the Month, sales, % off coupons, gift vouchers, free delivery for over ten pounds... I think that we would be being greedy to ask for more Oh! Points. Oh! Points are just a small bonus for those customers who have been with LH for that long they have accumulated lots of points. At one point I had 10000, and spent them all on a luxury vibe... But Ihave been around here for nearly three years.

Make of it what you will but it's a bonus scheme, LH don't HAVE to give us Oh! Points but we should be grateful that they do :) I know I am.

As I said, it'd be nice to have double Oh! Points but no doubt it would end up upsetting some long-time customers. Please keep things the way they are LH! :) XxXx

We have 9000 odd, saving for something, just don't quite know what!

I personally don't think points need to be doubled, as they are a bonus getting them, and wouldn't spend more just to go over a set mark to earn something (unless I was 50p short) as it just adds to the increasingly large collection of 'cheaper' toys that never get used!

Often do use the excuse in mh head of normal oh points though when buying something!

Its pretty good as it is - although perhaps more points for more expensive items might be good...? Double Points over £50, say...?

Or as a Special Offer maybe..?? Double Points on all Rabbits today...!!! Triple Points on Butt Plugs..... :-)

I do think LH does have great scheme as it is. Considering the deal of the day and the offers, which I receive in my email. These range from sales, to discount when you spend certain amount, to offers 3 for....

I just take the OH points as a bonus, that I can use to spend on some toys I want.

if the Oh! points scheme was spruced up a bit then I wouldnt argue at all, but as has been said I see it as a bonus and tie that in with all the other benefits offered by LH it still makes it the best online company I shop with.

I think loyalty/points schemes in general are a bit of a - I'm not going to say rip-off because that's definitely not the right word, but they are set up as a long time benefit. I view the oh points as being a bit like boots advantage points in that they pay off over a period of time; I normally use all my boots points around christmas time and I'm doing something similar with my oh points too.

I think Lovehoney do a pretty great job in general though; 4000 of my oh points (I have just over 15000 currently) are from review of the month runner ups, there's the model of the month thing as well, and you have the all the frequent offers that Laveila mentioned that get you less points but more of an immediate bargain. Double points periods would be nice but I swear I've seen a member of staff say that it'd be difficult to implement?

I see the Oh! Points as an extra treat, as something that tells me that if I am a loyal customer, I can hope to get a nice "bonus" toy of my own choice at some point in the future. It seems to me it's one of the better loyalty schemes that are around - you can chose what you want (instead of getting something that doesn't sell well, something this or that store just wants to unload upon a customer), and you can apparently accumulate your points for as long as you want (you don't have to get something at the end of each year, regardless of how many points you may or may not have) and only exchange them for goodies when you feel like doing so. Seems pretty decent to me as loyalty schemes go...

When you think short-term, there are discount vouchers, special offers and sales; one can wait for a voucher to turn up in the mail, or search for one online, or go for one of the "3 for xx" offers.

I wouldn't really expect anything more, Lovehoney is, after all, a business, not a charity that cares for sex toys addicts, lol.

I think the Lovehoney loyalty scheme is a great bonus and very much appreciated. I too have around 2,000 points at the moment and am building it up for something special. Thank you Lovehoney for the fabulous bonus ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

To be honest, it really annoys me when people complain about the oh! Points system.

What other website do you know that has a loyalty scheme where you get FREE products? What othe website do you know that sends out FREE testers? What about the 365 days return policy, even if you have used the product? What about the blog competitions?

To be honest I feel like a lot of people turn greedy because lovehoney are already incredibly generous to their customers.

The fact that people can complain about the loyalty system is just plain rude. If you buy a lot of products, you get a lot of points to get FREE things! If you don't spend a lot of money, you don't get as many points, which is totally fair in my eyes.

Stop complaining! Do you realise that if people complain so much about the lloyalty scheme they could just scrap it all together?

Start being grateful for what you do get!

MrsMcX wrote:

To be honest, it really annoys me when people complain about the oh! Points system.

What other website do you know that has a loyalty scheme where you get FREE products? What othe website do you know that sends out FREE testers? What about the 365 days return policy, even if you have used the product? What about the blog competitions?

To be honest I feel like a lot of people turn greedy because lovehoney are already incredibly generous to their customers.

The fact that people can complain about the loyalty system is just plain rude. If you buy a lot of products, you get a lot of points to get FREE things! If you don't spend a lot of money, you don't get as many points, which is totally fair in my eyes.

Stop complaining! Do you realise that if people complain so much about the lloyalty scheme they could just scrap it all together?

Completely agree. Lovehoney give so much and yet people still want more!

MrsMcX wrote:

+1

MrsMcX wrote:

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

MrsMcX wrote:

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

A-men Mrs!

Another thumbs up here, for Mrs ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I have nearly 11,000 points and the little lady has around the 5,000 it would be great if we could combine this , but I know this isnt possible , thats just the way it is

I am gratefull for the points I get its taken a while to build them up

The bigest issue I have with the points is.............. what to use them for !!! to many toys for me to decide !!