Lube for TTC (Trying To Conceive)

Can anyone recommend a lube on lovehoney for TTC? i've read that some aren't suitable.

We've been trying 3 months with no luck so far so want to give ourselves the best chance

I have just had a quick look after seeing your post on the pander to me thread. Sliquid should have no negative impact if you are trying to conceive. "This trusted brand is organic and it doesn't contain glycerin, which can damage sperm. It's also water-based, which doesn't interfere with the sperm's path to the cervix and is toxic-free, and blended with body-beneficial natural seaweed extracts to help those swimmers make it where they're going."

A friend of mine was advised to only used one that was labelled as such, so she ended up buying one from Boots.

Preseed. It’s a fertility friendly lubricant that mimics fertile CM,cervical mucus, and allows Sperm to swim freely. It comes in a tube and has an applicator. You fill it and insert inside the Vigina. Good luck TTC!!!!!

A fertility friendly lubricant will be labeled as such. In order to be fertility friendly a lubricant it must be pH and isotonic balanced to match fertile cervical mucus. The pH of seminal fluid ranges anywhere from about 7.2–8.0, making it alkalin. The Vagina is acidic 3.8-4.0. Cervical fluid raises the PH level to make a sperm happy environment. You don’t want a lube that Is not PH balanced or it can make an unhappy environment for sperm.

Last two times TTC used Preseed as well. Nice lube and OH pregnant second month both times. Wishing you all the best and enjoy the loving - it's the best of times!