magic balls, pelvic excerises

Would purchasing some of those magic balls as I call them benefit me?

Ive not had a child yet, im tight down there n find it hard to relax specially since recent problems due to me not relaxing ect...

Ive been interested in them since reading forums on here :)

Any advice much appreciated

Not sure what you mean, but pelvic floor is meant to helpt tighten the muscles and helps bladder control more for after the birth. You can train these but say inserting a vib and hold it in whilst standing up or start stop urine when peeing to get the feeling once they are strong you will be albe to flex them. Its all benifical for sex reason too :)

Thats what I wanna do it train my muscles in the hope 4 better sex...

Sorry perhaps should of worded it differently ...

Okay cool I would use your finger and try and clench it and realease and repeat and try and hold on each time as long as possible. Once your strong your be able to do the exercise without even using anything. Men can do the same mine I quite strong I think as I can shoot quite far haha sorry dont know how else to explain.

There are dozens of threads about kegel balls. Have a search in the archives for them. You'll have better luck if you use more common names like kegel, jiggle or toner balls though. :-) If you search on 'magic ball', you might not come up with much besides a Magic Eight Ball says prediction.

Pretty much every part of your body benefits from regular exercise, right? Kegel balls are one way to exercise these particular muscles. which can lead to increased intensity in orgasms as well as reduce the risk of serious health complications like prolapse. Head towards smaller and/or heavier ones rather than the 'beginners' sets. Top recommendations are usually the Ami by Je Joue and Lelo Luna Minis or Noir.

Thanks rosehip ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I shall have a look, yes I thought the same about less risk of injury due to the fitness of the muscles xx