make up or wake up. Which is better?

I would have to say wake up sex is better, I love the slow leisurely build up from innocent cuddles to full on sex.

I've only once had make up sex in the dim and distant past with a man I really shouldn't have bothered making up with but that's another story

Never had make up sex. Love wake up sex & may I put a word in for "nearly falling asleep sex" same heightened sensation & warm snuggly feelings as wake up sex & then afterwards the endorphins help you fall into deep & restful sleep...

whilst we are adding .....

can I suggest middle of the night sex ? You know - when you wake up , feel rather aroused and roll over to encourage you patner to the same frame of mind .

It's lovely to roll over and go back to sleep after that .....

Good call Lookin-Yummy got to try that soon

Have fun

ok we have another couple of thread topics here now and thats just in the last 4 or 5 posts lol

fun_gun wrote:

ok we have another couple of thread topics here now and thats just in the last 4 or 5 posts lol

Just a reminder - if you're setting up a new thread, do a search first :) I'm sure you will but thought I'd say it anyway :P

Ax

Cheers AW...I wasnt intending to but who knows what tomorow will bring

Wake up is great fun, make up can be fantastic but i don't like getting to the point to need to make up!

x

i cant pick

there just so both totaly differant that i couldnt say which one was better cos there both brilliant in there own ways.

ie morning sex is genrealy more lovey dovey and make up sex can be really hot and angry.

its just like asking whats better making love (cringe hate that saying) or having sex?

both are brilliant and both comeptlely differant, i just wouldnt be able to pick.

Dxx

Oh, FG, you're right, this is getting one-sided

Wake-up sex for me too.

Although I have to admit that being able to sleep through an artillery barrage means that my Gorgeous girl has to work really hard to get me to wake up in the first place

Now, being as she is definately a morning person, one who wakes up with her eyes open and brain in gear, she generally hops out of bed and starts her day. Leaving me to gently wake-up all stirred up with nowhere to go. . . so-to-speak

However, on the rare occassions that I have woken up first. . . . ahhhhh