male chastity advice...

My wife has told me that she wants total control of me, and given me an ultimatum of supplying her with a suitable device within a week. Although I agreed to her desire, I am totally new to this and have no idea of where to start!!!! My main worry is that she has told me I will be wearing the device whilst at work so need something that is discreet!!! HELP!

Hi Leo13 - please see link below for the products that LH have - I don't know much about this myself - but there seem to be lots of reviews on each item and they will probably give you some good advice - Hope this helps :) xx

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=male+chastity&p=Q&asug=&view=grid

Thank you, there's so many out there that panic is setting in!!

I have also just found this LH link for you which is a LH Guide to Chastity for Beginners - hopefully this will be very useful too :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/02/17/chastity-belts-for-beginners/

Yes, I'll work my way through the reviews then decide!!!

Thanx again, and I should maybe have mentioned your great pic!!

Awww thanks Hun :) xx

Plastic or silicone seems to be the way ahead!!! It also mentions wearing it for weeks which seems quite scary!!! May need to ask what her intentions are as I doubt I could go that long!!

I quickly agreed as she wanted to know that I was only coming when she was present, as I admitted to getting quite excessive when alone. She loved the idea of controlling me and I knew it would stop me straight away!

Cheers Ork! Will have to discuss it as once I'm locked in I would be her sub!! I need to find out if this idea is just a punishment for not meeting her desires, as we spend long hours apart!

What Ork said is spot on, Im certainly no expert when it comes to this but me and my hubby have just started using them for just short play. It was alot of trial an error beofre we found and started using the first one Ork has linked (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12127) and it has to be one of the best my hubby has used.

Short play sounds like a good place to start as I don't fancy any pain!! While I was finding that the idea was just suiting her needs, I was also finding it a bit exciting too, although not used to being submissive!! Won't purchase anything until I have found out all the rules!!

I have been searching for a good, long term device too and all opinions seem to come back to the CB6000 or CB6000s as being among the best.

And are your reasons for buying the same?

Mine? Yes. I want a comfortable device that he can wear under clothing without it being noticed, as it would be for more long term wear. So comfort and hygiene are considerations. Also, fitting is important for comfort, and the CB range comes with multiple fittings, unlike if you bought a steel device. I also hear that, unless you find the perfect fit, a steel device can be more uncomfortable to wear for extended periods. So if you are looking for wearing it to work, long term rather than just in the bedroom, I would recommend starting with the CB range, because you can find your perfect fit (This can take a little while, sweapping in rings and spacers until you find the comfort you need) plus it is more lightweight than steel. Plus, metal detectors won't go off with a CB device. If that is a factor for you.

Fluffbags wrote:

Mine? Yes. I want a comfortable device that he can wear under clothing without it being noticed, as it would be for more long term wear. So comfort and hygiene are considerations. Also, fitting is important for comfort, and the CB range comes with multiple fittings, unlike if you bought a steel device. I also hear that, unless you find the perfect fit, a steel device can be more uncomfortable to wear for extended periods. So if you are looking for wearing it to work, long term rather than just in the bedroom, I would recommend starting with the CB range, because you can find your perfect fit (This can take a little while, sweapping in rings and spacers until you find the comfort you need) plus it is more lightweight than steel. Plus, metal detectors won't go off with a CB device. If that is a factor for you.

Yep exactly what Fluff said, we had a steel one at first, it was heavy and if we were to progress onto long periods of use i really cant imagine how uncomfortable and trouble-some when it came to hygenie it would of been for him. The particular one we were using was quite bulky and sometimes painful so it was not exactly ideal for fitting under clothes.

One thing i will say though about the CB is if your a little bigger than average its blooming difficult to get on so you need lots of lube.

As far as starting out goes, im submissive and my other half is very Dom in our relationship so like you hes turned on by it but finds it very difficult to sub to me. So rather than diving in to it hes worked up so to wearing it currently for 6-7 hours.
Just go with whatever your comfortable with, maybe wear it and have her tie you up and tease you until she says your can "release", we found that exciting to do at first.

Although we didn't go down this route (we like to make life difficult for ourselves if possible) using a CB6000 to start with seems like a good idea. It comes with enough rings and spacers that you can adjust the fit which, in any case, seems to evolve as you get used to the device.

As regards metal devices I have recently bought a stainless steel device (an A926 from one of the numerous suppliers on DHGate) and I have to say that the materials and build quality were excellent for a very modest price. Perhaps LH should look to sourcing some as not everyone wants to risk buying directly from China with the fairly long postal delays involved.

Cheers Blackberry, the more I've thought about it the more I've realised what a change will happen if I do commit, so the advice is great!!! Also thinking a bit more self-restraint might be easier for me, but like I said before, I am more intrigued now, and also don't want to let her down!!

Blackcherry wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Yep exactly what Fluff said, we had a steel one at first, it was heavy and if we were to progress onto long periods of use i really cant imagine how uncomfortable and trouble-some when it came to hygenie it would of been for him. The particular one we were using was quite bulky and sometimes painful so it was not exactly ideal for fitting under clothes.

One thing i will say though about the CB is if your a little bigger than average its blooming difficult to get on so you need lots of lube.

As far as starting out goes, im submissive and my other half is very Dom in our relationship so like you hes turned on by it but finds it very difficult to sub to me. So rather than diving in to it hes worked up so to wearing it currently for 6-7 hours.
Just go with whatever your comfortable with, maybe wear it and have her tie you up and tease you until she says your can "release", we found that exciting to do at first.

Well I've bought my self some time as I've said their are many implications we need to think of before buying the cage. I approached the situation yesterday like I was going down to B+Q to get some screws!!!! Found this forum very informative, especially your advice, as there will be a great shift in how are in the relationship once I will be locked in. My initial thoughts were that she would want sex more once she had control of me, but she could react differently once in control.