Male Masturbation

Hey all,
Hope you are well.

Are there any toys you use when it comes to male masturbation? I’ve tried fleshlights before but ended up returning them (Try or return). Didn’t like the slow process of cleaning and drying them especially as I share a house with others!
I’ve always had a high sex drive, and I love feeling real life pussy texture when the OF isn’t available or with me.
Do you have any tips?
What do you guys use?

1 Like

I feel I must be doing something wrong, I have a fleshlight which I use and I find the cleaning so easy. I wash out each end, take the inner out and flush that through with water/soap and rinse the outer casing. I then put all into a drawer and leave. I never use renewal powder as I don’t think its needed but do use water based lube. Overall a 2 min job I would say.

3 Likes

I have no problem cleaning and drying Fleshlight sleeves either. I turn them inside out for washing and drying.

The renewing powder (just cornflour) just makes them messy when you come to use them again.

1 Like

Oh right, must just be me then. Thank you both for sharing

I get annoyed by fleshlight cleaning too…
I loved this one, not pussy texture but really effective and easy to clean…

Really can’t rate it highly enough!

2 Likes

I made this mistake before too, you need to let them thoroughly dry before storing them away otherwise they will grow mold. You may have gotten lucky so far, but you may also have mold on the inside that you won’t be able to see unless you turn the sleeve inside out.

Get the drying hanger, and hang it above a fan. Honestly it helps so much

Agree that cleaning fleshlights and more leaving them to dry can be time consuming but to me it is worth it. Really enjoy a long edging session with mine.
Would also recommend the hotshot mentioned above. If you like the frenulum being stimulated you will love this. Cleaning is 10x easier than a fleshlight.
If I’m guaranteed some extended alone time I use an NJoy wand for some p-spot action but appreciate this isn’t for everyone

Tenga do some great toys. Nevwr mind real pussy, thwy sure don’t look like one, but they feel really good AND super easy to clean.

I have a Tenga 3D toy (not sold on lovehoney :disappointed:) thats pretty incredible and simply turns inside out for washing & drying. The flip open ones are more expensive, but very probably worth it, most uave great reviews!

1 Like

This is a cracking piece of kit I absolutely love it too :heart_eyes::sweat_drops:

Alright y’all just convinced me to buy that one. Will be here in 6 days :joy:

1 Like

Have you considered a stroker instead as that can be textured and easier to clean plus it allows you to still have the pleasure of using your hand with the added stimulation :slightly_smiling_face:

I am a little surprised at recent posts people have made regarding products purchased. I read a few day ago someone saying they had purchased something and it was being delivered in 7 days and again today another in 5 days. I have only bought from LH and have never had to wait longer than 2 days! Are these people not using LH to purchase things, only the FREE great forum.

1 Like

I have found that since LH has changed to delivering with Royal Mail to Evri the delivery time has been a little longer too

1 Like

Yup the Tenga flip style ones are super simple to clean and dry! They feel amazing too!

1 Like

Definitely, Royal Mail were very good with good tracking aswell. Knowing our local postie aswell he would leave them in a safe place if we weren’t in!
Still waiting on an order to be delivered which I ordered last week, think evri now has it. I can’t wait till the package comes!

Just ordered the TENGA Air Tech Ultra as had great reviews cannot wait for it to arrive