Which masturbator

Help please, looking for a good reasonably priced male toy for hands free pleasure? Any ideas
These are in Sale

Thanks all

1 Like

Obviously for hubby not me x

Take it the Pamela hand and 5 sisters isn’t an option :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry no idea on them…

What a thoughtful and caring partner you are, thinking of your partner. I have no experience of the two devices you have highlighted. I have a flashlight which is good although a little expensive. I must say the 2 items you have highlighted do look to be worth a go though. I hope someone who has these will give you a review.

I don’t feel either of these provide a great hands off experience. The smaller one moves around a lot with the rocker feature, if it was fixed / wedged somewhere it’ll loose the effect. The other one has limited good reviews.

TBF I’ve not found anything great hands off as yet. These with motors will make him cum, but he’ll need to hold on. They feel very mechanical or synthetic which can be off putting.

There’s kit to hold some of these toys in place, however you can wedge them between the bed frame and mattress for your husband to have a go at!

The fleshlight series is one of the more popular men’s toys. Not hands free (unless wedged but he will still need to rock himself). It’s a sleeve, often mimicking a vagina.

Currently my favourite toy is a vibrator oddly enough, on the head of my penis it’s wonderful and stretched out!

Hands free is very hit and miss. Personally I recommend this one

Here’s a review I wrote for mine:

So as a disclaimer, were this based on purely my own experiences, I’d give this toy a five star review (which I don’t do too often!) but having used this toy I can see some clear flaws that mean other men won’t have the perfect experience with it compared to me. Let me dive into it:

The most important factor of all: Silence. This toy is IRead more about review stating Perfect for me, but not for every man

NSANE for stealth. I’ve never had a vibrator with such an incredible power to noise ratio. Having tested it with somebody, you simply cannot hear it through a closed door even at full power. And we have thin walls. Trust me on that. It also doesn’t do the thing a lot of powerful vibrators do when coming into contact with lube or semen which is make this high pitched sticky splashing noise as the intensity of the vibrations rattles around a viscous fluid (I’m sure there’s people who know exactly what I mean)

The toy is easy to clean, easy to charge, and lasts a long time. It has all the immediate benefits of a good toy that you can use quickly for personal pleasure as a guy, or use on somebody else with relative ease and put aside when not used. It has a nice travel lock feature that saves battery so you can put it aside mid-play, use it again, without having to worry about totally expending the entire battery if you do something else between uses. Battery life is generally excellent though and this may not even be necessary. I’ve found you can often crank out a half dozen orgasms with it before it needs to be charged again.

The speeds are excellent, it has so many options at so many intensities. I find a new way to use it and enjoy it almost every time (though my favourite is still a straight vibration at full power). The lowest settings are just enough to tease but not really accomplish much, the most powerful settings are also excellent for teasing, but still enough to finish a man off. It takes a little focus and extended use to climax from, but when you do, the power is absolutely intense. It’s a worthwhile slow build.

The toy obviously says use lube, it’s intended to be a vibrating stroker, and it works well for that. If you really want to be quick and lazy with no cleanup it works very well just being held in place around the head of the penis and just left stationary as a climax builds up. Cleanup obviously required afterwards as with any toy. But less mess with less lube as with no movement the friction and chafing is less of an issue.

Now, here’s where matters may get complicated a little: The design itself. This toy fits me perfectly, it completely flawlessly wraps around my entire girth. The vibrations come at the base of the toy with the ‘wings’ transferring a lot but not the full sensation. That also means you can use it both on the top of the penis or the frenulum for two completely different sensations of varying intensity. The catch to this is that I’m significantly above average at just shy of 6" girth. I get the impression that people who are average sized or below average may not fit this toy as cosily as I do. The wings don’t really so much clasp to fit your size, moreso it’s a set size and you have to hope you’re going to be the right size for it. They’re flexible but firm in its rigidity and you’re more pushing them aside than having them wrap around you. I have found using it on others that there are some ways to get around this if you get creative and still have a good time.

One thing that also works well is twisting the toy about 45 degrees in either direction. This means you still get the incredibly powerful intensity at the base of the toys wings, but also flexes the wings a little to cover the entire length of the the head (or shaft if you prefer less intensity). You can also alternate by twisting between left and right (use lube to avoid chafing, of course) which often is a great way to deal with denial play, teasing, or even to just give an interesting sensation when a guy is close.

Another work-around to any issues with not being a totally comfortable fit is that you can also use two hands for it. One to hold the toy and one to be pushing the wings fully around the penis. With your hand at the tip taking some of the power of the vibration away from being transferred to the penis, it’s a less intense experience, but the highest settings on this thing still pack enough of a punch to make it work on most men. You can combine it with using the toy upside down, or angling it, to get some really interesting sensations that other toys don’t offer with relatively restrictive shapes. This can also be done if using it on another person instead of yourself by combining it with giving head to really make a guy melt.

To finish, I’d say this toy is absolutely excellent for me, if you don’t fit it 100%, there are ways to get around it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone except people who are a lot below average girth as the toy unfortunately doesn’t accommodate it too well past a certain point. The price might be a little offputting because toys for penises are often hit and miss, and people don’t like an expensive tickler, but this is by no means that in my eyes.

Personally I would go for the first one because it can work the whole shaft and not just the head which I find can get over sensitised

I haven’t used either, just my opinion :smile_cat:

I left a review for the sensa touch and loved it the one titled 'Almost Perfect as they all show as ‘verified user’ at the moment. The only slight issue was that I found it a bit tight (as opposed to other reviewers!) but it’s a great toy and at the moment - 70% off. Plus there’s an extra 20% off til 4pm today so a complete bargain!! :wink:

I am really intrigued by the Blowmotion line. I haven’t tried any yet, but interested to know how it stacks up against the like of a Fleshlight or similar.

In terms of hands free, apologies I know LH don’t sell them (YET :crossed_fingers:) but The Handy is seriously worth a look.