Male nipple play orgasm

I had my nipples pierced some time ago, and have sized up a couple of times to manage to get to where I want.

I tried to include an image but ‘computer says no’

My nipples are much more sensitive than they were before piercing. My wife loves to play with them and says she can feel my cock getting harder inside her when she twists them.

Today I saw a couple videos on Xvideo where guys are made to to orgasm by their partners just from nipple stimulation. Oh I didn’t know this was possible :grin::grin::grin:

We are definitely gonna gives this a try over the next couple of days.:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Have any guys out there had any experiences of nipple orgasm without having their dicks stimulated ?

I can post a link to the video but I don’t know if it’s allowed!

3 Likes

Yes indeed nipple play can be most titillating haha!
I often find waking up in the mornings my nipples get rather perky and feel amazing to be twiddled. I could lay in bed ages just playing with them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love my nips being played with, but no, not for long enough to get the Big O from them alone.
I’m sensing a challenge coming for my OH to try, and certainly keen to hear others thoughts and experiences around this!

1 Like

No it would not be allowed, nipple pics are also not allowed which is why you could not post a picture.

Not achieved orgasm through nipple play, but then again I don’t really like them being touched. I am aware that some people have manged to orgasm through it.

1 Like

I have achieved orgasm through nipple play - just once, but desperate to do it again!

3 Likes

If my wife was still active I would take up the challenge . I am not sure if it is because I am older or the fact that I play with my nipples a lot . I have home made nipple suckers and use them pretty much daily . I bought several kinds , but all were too big for my nipples . I found that using them I could get them large enough to use the toy that sucks the nipple up into the tube and then you pop an o-ring on . Nipple play is one of my favorite things these days .
Oh I made my nipple suckers out of vinyl/plastic automotive vacuum caps . To be fair I machined a form that makes the open end bell shaped when the form is heated , then cap pushed down on hot form . Otherwise the sharp edge will imprint rings into your skin .

3 Likes

Yes many different ways to orgasm. Think 20 different types of orgasm…

Prostrate o
Perineum o
Ears o!
Nipple o
C o
Anal o
G o
Mental o
Tickle o!

Over past year found I love my nipples being played with now and have nipple suckers and my wife sometimes licks and plays with my nipples which feels great. I reckon with enough time and practice either solo or with my wife I might be able to achieve nipple o.

I’ve achieved perineum o twice now and have been close with prostate o.

Good luck :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My wife was playing with my nipple but stopped to watch me edge. I stopped the edging and and felt under control until I felt her hot mouth again encircling my nipples flicking with her tongue and bam I was over the cliff and spilled cum on my belly. Maybe not a true nipple orgasm but it sure played in to a great one. It feel as tho my nipples are directly wired to my cock.

2 Likes

Never had a nip organism but they are definite turn on / instant on button.

When we were younger my wife could occasionally orgasm from nipple (or earlobe) stimulation but nowadays her nipples have lost their sensitivity.
Mine, on the other hand, have always been sensitive and have become even more so since I have enlarged them by sleeping in nipple suckers.
A while back we bought this toy

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/nipple-clitoral-toys/clitoral-pussy-pumps/p/lovehoney-lick-me-vibrating-pussy-pump-and-tongue-vibrator/a48169g85906.html

Sadly she didnt enjoy it on her clitoris but it feels absolutely amazing when she uses it on my nipples and i get very close to coming … I could do with a second one though rather than swapping from nipple to nipple.

I wish . My nipples are much more sensitive after a year plus of using nipple suckers and the weighted clamps less often . I found the most perfect nipple suckers , not here . They are very pliable and small enough for my man nipples . It is amazing how large they get in each session and are probably about double their at rest size . They enjoy having a silk top sliding across them and also rough lace . A stimulated nipple is a happy nipple .

1 Like

I have been developing my breasts and nipples for about five years now.My breasts are quite a nice size and very very feminine.My nipples have also grown in size due to long sessions of suckers.Wearing lacey bra’s always gets me horny and i get very turned on by nipple play although not yet had a nipple orgasm although the feelings are delicious.Looking forward to and hoping for even more breast growth in the future for both me and the wifes enjoyment.