Solo play

So been talking to the wife about solo play and if she does it and how often and stuff like that. And she says she does do it with her dildo which I love the thought of. But she says the thing that gets her really going is when I play with her nipples during foreplay and that she can’t get the same feeling while having a play with her self so my question is. Is there anything out there for here to play her nipples or is it a case of a bit of lube on them and play with them while the other hand does the dildo?

1 Like

Has she tried any nipple clamps or suckers?

No not tried anything like that she’s not the most adventurous to be fair

1 Like

There are lots of toys that can use used on the nipples but it depends on the sensation or action she is trying to replicate.

Clamps, pegs, suckers, nipple pumps, suction cups, air pulse toys, vibrators, feather ticklers, wartenberg pinwheels, flicker/tongue style toys, toys with moving balls, ice cubes, hot wax, warmed/chilled metal or glass toys, can all be great for nipple play as well as adding plain lube, sensation lubes, nipple balms/gels or even some balms/gels designed more for clitoral stimulation.

However, sometimes the enjoyment of an act comes not just from the physical action and sensation but from the fact that it is a partner doing it and you don’t know what they are going to do next. So it could be that she won’t be able to replicate the feeling. (Although if she likes nipple play, it may still be worth looking into some of the above anyway)

9 Likes

I must say @Calie your replies are so good and give excellent advice to so many questions. If I was looking for any advice I would value your reply. The replies are so informative.

6 Likes

Im the same, i think its the not knowing feeling of how your partner is going to play with your nipples. When you play with them yourself, you know whats going to hapoen.

Only things I can think of is the usual nipple clamps and suckers plus any types of lubes or massage creams what stimulates the skin and makes it go tingly or fresh breath feeling